donations

You can go to this page or I will have a little banner up sometime this week.

Thanks for the request

CAp
(I fixed the link Capt.
Jwcfbd)

Hey Cap. That link says Iam forbidden. I must of been a bad boy. But I would like to donate to the board. Ive been around enough to know that this is a needed board for all the Busa owners out there. Ive learned alot and would like to give back to the board. I guess I can wait untill you have the link up somewhere on the new board. Thanks I will be patient.

Try this one... Sorry for the hassles I am still trying to get the house in order...

Thanks Cap. That link worked fine. The dollars are on the way. Keep up the good work.

(tjdobb @ Sep. 06 2006,21:10) Thanks Cap. That link worked fine. The dollars are on the way. Keep up the good work.
WOW, thanks for the donation it helps... Maybe I can buy some no doze now
laugh.gif

I will get your email and upload center taken care of and info sent to you...

Thanks,

CAp

Pinning the donation link until a banner is posted!
smile.gif

How much do we donate to become a "contributing member?" This website is a Godsend. The help Ive gotten here has saved me a BUNDLE of cash. Least I could do is give back some.
biggrin.gif

$5.00 - $29.99 Donation

Donating Member Group
New Icon Under screen name indicating donating member
$30.00 or more

Donating Member Group
New Icon Under screen name indicating donating member
10 meg hayabusa.org Webmail account
Member Avatar 96x96

I sent my donation snail mail from Rutland, Vt on Saturday Sept 2nd.
I sure hope the good old Green Montain boys gets it thru to the pony express riders of Oklahoma.

Since a banner is posted - this topic doesn't need to be pinned... housekeeping and all!

Have you noticed this thread is 15 years old? Cap doesn’t accept donations anymore.
Only 15 years? Lol. Sorry just trying not to make new threads. I thought the link would still show but be dead. Anyway, you're saying there's no way to donate anymore? I saw Rubberside ask for donations on someone else's behalf once is that the only way to donate now?

You could do that when the opportunity arrises. Rub had some bad luck a while back too. We haven't heard from him in a while but he's ok.

I'd just hang out a while since there's no hurry to pull your wallet out. :) That's sure is cool of you to want to give back though.
Yeah I'm learning a lot just from reading posts from everyone, really cool stuff. Once I get a good place to work on my bikes it's going to be a crash course in motorcycle mechanics, I'll be bugging you guys even more .

Back