Donations to the site

Found the place the twenty is on it's way.
jump9.gif

Money is on its way.

After I donated it took me to the page with the shirts and hats. Well when I tried to buy the style 3 short sleeve shirt it took me back to paypal saying something like the user is not a legitimate shopper. Do not know what this means. I have a paypal account and had no problems donating to this site but am unable to buy your shirts. Any ideas. Oh yeah cap'n PM'd you.

Sean

Donation sent Captain. The shipping address is where to send the decals. I don't need the e-mail account, so use the server space for something more usefull.

I'm still thinking about what name I want.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Got the Name - "Slower Traffic Keep Right !!!"

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110252704 -->

count me in cap you and this sites helped me out . I sent my 50 hope it does more good then in my pocket lol.

New to the board best one I have seen so far! I am glad to be part of the gang! Donation kinda late but hope it helps!!

OK so have I missed anyone for the donations, I am at a hotel right now and I have some time to get these things finished... I know that there are folks that have donated money but I cannot match them to the board username..... Anyone out there???

As for the avatar resizing I have the answer!!!! I figured out that I can adjust the sizes of the avatars for those that have the avatar hosted outside of the board. So to fix the problem I am going to create all of the donating members 2 meg accounts in the upload center.. What I need everyone to do is make sure that you all continue to upload images to the messages when you post. By doing that we keep the images on the .org server and I can back them up and they are permenantly part of the content of the board. Please just use the upload center for avatars and maybe a few pics that you want to use for something else....

CAp
Captain, I think we live in the same neighborhood. Can I just bring it over or mail it?
Mad`

As this is an old post I was wondering if the link on page 2 is still the valid one ?

Cache,
Prolly could have found it with the search button (now I know how to use it), but too lazy. Question, how can I make a donation via reg. mail. PayPal and I don't get along well.
TIA

Back