Donations to the site

I never got how to put a 96x96 pic in my spot after I donated! But , I'm willing to donate $5 a month re-accuring or something like Rev said along time ago!

Hey Captain.

not sure if you noticed how popular my "front axle tool" is..

already get requests for many more..
was thinking i could ship some to you.. and you could give them out as option for donating to the board.

plus people will be joining later so i dont want to keep reminding people i have some available..

and one more question.. i never got my three hayabusa.org decals.. i wanted to tatoo them on my belly.
smile.gif

let me know about the tool.
thanks.

Hey Captain.

was thinking i could ship some to you.. and you could give them out as option for donating to the board.

plus people will be joining later so i dont want to keep reminding people i have some available..

and one more question.. i never got my three hayabusa.org decals.. i wanted to tatoo them on my belly.
smile.gif

thanks.
That sounds like a great idea If there not that expensive to ship! Let me be one of the first to say Thanks for looking out for the Org.......... Some of the nicest people I've ever met have been here.

Hey Captain.

smile.gif

thanks.
That sounds like a great idea If there not that expensive to ship! Let me be one of the first to say Thanks for looking out for the Org.......... Some of the nicest people I've ever met have been here.
your welcome bro..

still waiting to hear from Captain.. i am planning on making 20 more pieces around end of feb.

Don't be sorry Blackbird $20 is cool!! Think if everyone did that ? I could only do $30 the other day and I know that helps the cause .

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>WAHOOOOOO</span></span>

RSD sure wish you would change your mind on the bash..

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139790625 -->

Who doesn't love twirling balls on a stick?

<-------- GET SOME !!

Back