Donation sent

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
I have collected $5.00 for each shirt to be donated to the .org. Things have let up a bit so I had time to send off a paypal to Capt. today. Just to keep everything "on the level" I am posting the recent donation information to the .org "roof fund" from the sale of the kanji embroidered shirts.
If you have a discrepancy with what is listed please PM me ASAP and I'll rectify.
Thanks to everyone for the patience on this. I had this idea that this would be easy but was quickly stressed out with incorrect shipping info., cancelled orders, problems with embroiderer doing wrong color combos, etc.. I will be taking the "mistakes" to the Busa bash.

I still have a few shirts to get done (Thank You TDuck for patience), a few to go out (need that addy GSXTacy), and a few payments not here yet (no worries) but I wanted to get the donations squared away before anybody
rock.gif

The following have donated to the .org by buying the shirts:
Member     Amount
MJN                $ 5.00
Neeley            $10.00
Valium             $10.00
EastCoast        $10.00
Glyn                $10.00
321CYA            $15.00
GeorgiaBusa_05 $ 5.00
Col_Mustard      $10.00

Total Donation $75.00

Thanks to Doug for allowing me to use this forum and trusting me to attempt to assist with the financial maintenance of it. I have no idea how you do it. To you I say,
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Thanks.</span> 
beerchug.gif

Is it to late to get a large by huge shirt? If not, PM me the info, I'll pick one up.
wink.gif

Update:

Another donation sent off to Cap. from those who have purchased shirts.

Member      Amount

GSXTacy    $ 5.00
Glyn          $  5.00
TimmyDuck $10.00
Frisbee       $ 5.00

Total         $25.00

Doug,
You did get these transactions didn't you? I just used the support link.
rock.gif

For those who haven't seen the shirts and may be interested here's a

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145209108 -->

Cool looking shirts, I been looking for some apparel. Buddy of mine does silk-screening and embroidery (sp?), so I was going to check to see if he can hook me up. Might have to get one form here in the mean time. Thanks.

Back