Don’t sit on my bike

200.gif

What Trump did is upset the Good Ole Boys Club that is been running the Fleecing of America for decades. So, they had to investigate him from one end of his life to the current time to find a way to get him out of power so he couldn't mess up the fleecing operations going on. Notice the open border action taken at the southern border that Joe approves of. Notice Trump didn't become engaged in any wars during his term. What did Putin do on Obama's watch? Crimea? Like Eisenhower said in his farewell speech... "Watch out for the MIC" . Do you really think the guy that was instrumental in laying out the plans to land on D Day in 1944 and then later became president doesn't know what the MIC is about?

China and the rest of the pillagers have Joe right where they want him... he is nothing more than a puppet that can't read a teleprompter any more... At least we could call Obama the teleprompter president because he could read pretty good and followed orders like the good little race baiter that he is... BLM was invited to the WH under Obama... do you need to know more than that?

A world wide holocaust is probably survivable but requires you most likely that you live in the Southern Hemisphere... in the mountains... and have all the preparations for survival in a deep valley bunker between those mountain ranges... Nuclear fallout will still finds its way there eventually... but... after a period of time like 6 weeks or longer people will be able to venture out a bit. I don't have those kind of resources available, but... I do have a lawn chair! I learned that Southern Hemisphere stuff from Joel Skousen.

Speaking of Bankrupting a country.... that has been the plan for years... 10 trillion in debt when Bush ended... and 20 trillion in debt and Obama ended... and even more when Trump was cheated... and now? Full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes... lets sink this economy until a real BK takes place and the Constitution is thrown under the bus forever... that is what the left wants... and Biden is helping all he can... No real president would do the crap he is doing... JFK, Reagan, Trump... flawed but much truer to what defines a president than any joker you can name since 1960. How do I know? I don't... I just make it up like they do on CNN and the other leftist supporting MSM imbeciles that think we actually believe the crap they spew daily. Just like you... I believe what I know based on everything I have seen or been around since I started paying attention around 1976 when the peanut farmer ( Carter ) started his wiz bang style of leadership... watch Black Hawk Down sometime... that was under Carters Pentagon staff.
You certainly like to write short stories which makes responding a challenge...I'm not sure if this is from design or passion on your behalf.

You could go back into each and every president's term starting with Washington and pick lots of faults and corruption....there's not been a perfect presidential term since the inception of the American colonies into a country.

Trump however will go down as your worst president who has ever served in the office, that part of history has already been written. During his term the US was in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and many other covert operations in many other countries. It was he who wanted to pull troops out of pretty much every operation, his administration downsized the troops in Afghanistan to the point of being ineffective then blamed the next administration for the failure of the withdrawal. He had a top Iranian general assassinated that de-stabilized that region and caused the deaths of civilians on board an airliner. He was real cozy with the dictators of the world and it is known that Putin held back his invasion plans as to not upset Trumps' chances at being re-elected. When you have a sitting president telling insurrectionists that they "tried their best" and then profess his love for them, there is a real issue...there's is no way his name should be mentioned in the same sentence as JFK or Reagan....

Yes, Joe Biden is not good for the US either as he is well past his best before date and should have been put out to pasture and perhaps will be yet.

D-Day could never be replicated and although the US carried the lion share of the load, countries from all across the globe made it possible. There were many world leaders involved in that operation.

On to the nuclear solution, you really don't grasp the power of current nuclear devices, one Russian nuclear device has the ability to eradicate New York city off the map in one fell swoop and Russia has many of these devices, if a nuclear solution were reached, human kind would cease to exist.

The world was/is just coming out of a global pandemic and rolling into a recession-the WORLD, not just the US...the WORLD.....each and every economy is suffering right now and the US has been known to overreach economically....they have to have the best of the best even if that means it costs a premium....the amount of economic waste I've seen within your military is staggering-some countries could survive off just the economic cast offs....

But I do agree on main-stream media, we have people who tune into Fox and CNN which are at the very ends of each spectrum and people generally believe without doubt at what they watch on TV...and politicians align themselves with this fact....lots of money flows into media sources in support of their agendas which is something I believe should be really looked at and stopped.

You certainly like to write short stories which makes responding a challenge...I'm not sure if this is from design or passion on your behalf.

You could go back into each and every president's term starting with Washington and pick lots of faults and corruption....there's not been a perfect presidential term since the inception of the American colonies into a country.

Trump however will go down as your worst president who has ever served in the office, that part of history has already been written. During his term the US was in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and many other covert operations in many other countries. It was he who wanted to pull troops out of pretty much every operation, his administration downsized the troops in Afghanistan to the point of being ineffective then blamed the next administration for the failure of the withdrawal. He had a top Iranian general assassinated that de-stabilized that region and caused the deaths of civilians on board an airliner. He was real cozy with the dictators of the world and it is known that Putin held back his invasion plans as to not upset Trumps' chances at being re-elected. When you have a sitting president telling insurrectionists that they "tried their best" and then profess his love for them, there is a real issue...there's is no way his name should be mentioned in the same sentence as JFK or Reagan....

Yes, Joe Biden is not good for the US either as he is well past his best before date and should have been put out to pasture and perhaps will be yet.

D-Day could never be replicated and although the US carried the lion share of the load, countries from all across the globe made it possible. There were many world leaders involved in that operation.

On to the nuclear solution, you really don't grasp the power of current nuclear devices, one Russian nuclear device has the ability to eradicate New York city off the map in one fell swoop and Russia has many of these devices, if a nuclear solution were reached, human kind would cease to exist.

The world was/is just coming out of a global pandemic and rolling into a recession-the WORLD, not just the US...the WORLD.....each and every economy is suffering right now and the US has been known to overreach economically....they have to have the best of the best even if that means it costs a premium....the amount of economic waste I've seen within your military is staggering-some countries could survive off just the economic cast offs....

But I do agree on main-stream media, we have people who tune into Fox and CNN which are at the very ends of each spectrum and people generally believe without doubt at what they watch on TV...and politicians align themselves with this fact....lots of money flows into media sources in support of their agendas which is something I believe should be really looked at and stopped.
I never said Trump or any other president was without flaws. The distinction I am making is the overall health of a nation to prosper and move forward during his term as compared to the terms of others was my point here. Without prosperity everything suffers to different degrees based on the economic impact it makes on higher education and families stability which is where we see America and the world struggling to keep up today.

Who knows better how to guide the largest corporation on the planet? a politician or a man involved in business in many countries around the world? How many politicians could even write 1 book about business?

It's easy to make a case for however the real estate business is doing so goes the nation. Nobody can ever convince me the so called housing crash of 08 ( mortgage crash, whatever) wasn't a structured event... this is just one part of what I mean by the "Fleecing of America". It was structured by laws put in place and policy decisions along some super heavy bets placed on Wall Street. RIP Bear Sterns... Trillions in equity was stolen and nobody went to jail... To bad you can no longer see Steve Crofts 60 Minutes assessment titled The Bet that Blew Up Wall Street from 2008. That bit of info revealed plenty plus the liar loans that were converted into bundled ( junk ) securities are what contributed to the crash. Add to that the ability of a world reserve currency to print cash and add digits into a ledger based record of debt to bond holders and other instruments and the recipe for a financial meltdown was / is complete... Just stand back and watch the over leveraged financial train wreck happen again. I knew in 05 that the price growth in real estate was unsustainable. We are once again turning in that contrived downward direction.

Would this have happened under Trumps watch? Yes... however, this scenario was cast into the financial system long before the 2016 election. Covid also played a part in all of this... and all the lies about it that have been made into a never ending narrative are not helping. As Rom Emanual ( former mayor of Chicago ) once said... never let a crisis go to waste... and the left has used the Covid event to maximize control over the population and killed thousands of small USA businesses in the process...

It took years of artificially low interest rates to blow up the real estate market again. Again, we have now reached that point of no return.

Like other countries that have failed financially ours is probably next even though the dollar is increasing in value relative to all the other fiat currencies that compete against the dollar.

Bush Jr couldn't run a baseball team given to him... Obama is a community organizer that bows to the Saudis ... and Joe is out to lunch... Maybe the Democrats will get Joe to pardon Micheal Avenatti so he can run in 2024 as the democratic candidate that Brian Steltzer of CNN as well as others supported just a few years ago. He has a criminal record and that seems to be a requirement for office holders in the democrat party these days.

No party is immune to corruption.. I favor neither over the other... it just seems the dims have the lead right now.

As far as what Trump did in the ME... maybe you missed it... at one point he was able to get countries to sit at the table and negotiate trade with each other for the first time in a long time.
That doesn't do much for the MIC.

The Iran deal? How do you get religious freaks to be nice to their neighbors when they are developing rockets and the refinement of uranium for nuclear bomb grade materials with which to bomb its perceived
enemies ? If you are Obama you drop a 150 billion in cash on the tarmac in Iran in the middle of the night. I wonder how much of that money was put into the advanced development of roadside bombs to kill troops with?

Taking out Solemani? He was said to already have made advances in road side bombs that killed over 600 troops and maimed thousands more... so, an airliner goes down... its all sad, however... at least the highest ranking military guy with a strong desire to kill has been given time off... permanently.

Yes ... D Day was a joint effort... Dwight was the guy appointed to over see it and approve it.

Down sizing in Afghanistan... how exactly does a military get out of a country it should never have occupied anyway? Are you saying the only way to get out was to do it Joe's way?

Worst president? imho... Obama... he despises what America stands for. He worked on ways to undermine this country and is still at it today... he recently said Joe was the VP right in front of Joe and a room full of people... they all laughed, but, that is how truth becomes humor... the irony of that gaff wasn't lost on me.

I never said Trump or any other president was without flaws. The distinction I am making is the overall health of a nation to prosper and move forward during his term as compared to the terms of others was my point here. Without prosperity everything suffers to different degrees based on the economic impact it makes on higher education and families stability which is where we see America and the world struggling to keep up today.

Who knows better how to guide the largest corporation on the planet? a politician or a man involved in business in many countries around the world? How many politicians could even write 1 book about business?

It's easy to make a case for however the real estate business is doing so goes the nation. Nobody can ever convince me the so called housing crash of 08 ( mortgage crash, whatever) wasn't a structured event... this is just one part of what I mean by the "Fleecing of America". It was structured by laws put in place and policy decisions along some super heavy bets placed on Wall Street. RIP Bear Sterns... Trillions in equity was stolen and nobody went to jail... To bad you can no longer see Steve Crofts 60 Minutes assessment titled The Bet that Blew Up Wall Street from 2008. That bit of info revealed plenty plus the liar loans that were converted into bundled ( junk ) securities are what contributed to the crash. Add to that the ability of a world reserve currency to print cash and add digits into a ledger based record of debt to bond holders and other instruments and the recipe for a financial meltdown was / is complete... Just stand back and watch the over leveraged financial train wreck happen again. I knew in 05 that the price growth in real estate was unsustainable. We are once again turning in that contrived downward direction.

Would this have happened under Trumps watch? Yes... however, this scenario was cast into the financial system long before the 2016 election. Covid also played a part in all of this... and all the lies about it that have been made into a never ending narrative are not helping. As Rom Emanual ( former mayor of Chicago ) once said... never let a crisis go to waste... and the left has used the Covid event to maximize control over the population and killed thousands of small USA businesses in the process...

It took years of artificially low interest rates to blow up the real estate market again. Again, we have now reached that point of no return.

Like other countries that have failed financially ours is probably next even though the dollar is increasing in value relative to all the other fiat currencies that compete against the dollar.

Bush Jr couldn't run a baseball team given to him... Obama is a community organizer that bows to the Saudis ... and Joe is out to lunch... Maybe the Democrats will get Joe to pardon Micheal Avenatti so he can run in 2024 as the democratic candidate that Brian Steltzer of CNN as well as others supported just a few years ago. He has a criminal record and that seems to be a requirement for office holders in the democrat party these days.

No party is immune to corruption.. I favor neither over the other... it just seems the dims have the lead right now.

As far as what Trump did in the ME... maybe you missed it... at one point he was able to get countries to sit at the table and negotiate trade with each other for the first time in a long time.
That doesn't do much for the MIC.

The Iran deal? How do you get religious freaks to be nice to their neighbors when they are developing rockets and the refinement of uranium for nuclear bomb grade materials with which to bomb its perceived
enemies ? If you are Obama you drop a 150 billion in cash on the tarmac in Iran in the middle of the night. I wonder how much of that money was put into the advanced development of roadside bombs to kill troops with?

Taking out Solemani? He was said to already have made advances in road side bombs that killed over 600 troops and maimed thousands more... so, an airliner goes down... its all sad, however... at least the highest ranking military guy with a strong desire to kill has been given time off... permanently.

Yes ... D Day was a joint effort... Dwight was the guy appointed to over see it and approve it.

Down sizing in Afghanistan... how exactly does a military get out of a country it should never have occupied anyway? Are you saying the only way to get out was to do it Joe's way?

Worst president? imho... Obama... he despises what America stands for. He worked on ways to undermine this country and is still at it today... he recently said Joe was the VP right in front of Joe and a room full of people... they all laughed, but, that is how truth becomes humor... the irony of that gaff wasn't lost on me.
Brevity is your friend if you expect any responses.

You can't compare any other term to this one-post pandemic as there has been almost irreversible economic damage to the world economy as a result-supply lines are stretched and not functioning properly which has placed a huge strain on almost anything...

Trump is a business man, not a politician, and that didn't make him any better at being a president. Business CEOs by design are generally egotistical and narcissistic and Trump is this and more...he bullied his way around the world and this is never good for international relations at a level he was in.

Whether we should have been in Afghanistan is a moot point-we were....there was no other way to extract when you are surrounded by enemy who are advancing towards your forces...in order for there to have been an orderly and controlled extraction, a very large tactical force would have had to been inserted to provide a large security cordon....and that leaves yet another issue-how to extract that tactical force? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Pissing off the Iranians was effective when Soleimani was assassinated....if we talk about roadside bombs and IEDs there is no advanced system for that....most of them were made of propane cylinders, ordinance and/or fuel of some sort with a trigger detonator which was either mechanically or electronically set...and the Iranian General had nothing to do with the inception of such devices as they have been in use for many years with little change other than the trigger mechanism. Should Soleimani have been wiped out? Not sure but he was tasked to command subversive forces which opposed the western occupational forces so I would say his elimination was imminent.

And here I was, going to read something about not sitting on my bike.
Yet again, we go off into politics.. conspiracy rants and baseless accusations as per normal.
No wonder I’m skipping so many threads now
I’ve started to do the same. I have come to really enjoy this site being able to learn a lot and help others with Busa questions. It’s the one site that I could get away from the craziness going on in the world but now it seems like not matter what subject is talked about, it ends being political.

Really wish that humor posts such as this one could stay that way. I dont think it matters if it was Obama, Trump or Hillary on a Busa. I found it funny that it was a way for a politician to try to appeal to a certain group.

Victims of my documented rants? When history is repeating itself in all the bad ways imaginable consider these two pictures.

These guys on the beach from the Allied forces made it possible for all of us that want to enjoy a day at the beach today a reality.

I want the world restored... don't you? If we keep repeating the same type of frauds on the people that protected our freedoms... then what have we gained, protected, or preserved?

Biden and the wrecking crew that encourage the invasion of our southern border are criminals and have no intention of stopping it... just lip service... paid for by your tax dollars.

2Fuploads%2F2019%2F05%2Fdisembarking_troops-scaled.jpg

.staticflickr.com%2F3545%2F3674617411_4dc4718882_b.jpg

Brevity is your friend if you expect any responses.

Should Soleimani have been wiped out? Not sure but he was tasked to command subversive forces which opposed the western occupational forces so I would say his elimination was imminent.
How was anybody going to get Solemani without on the ground intelligence and a quick decision by the man in control of such a premeditated attack that played out successfully? It took three main factors... prepardness and opportunity... and a final decision to carry it out... without the 3rd... nothing happens.

So... I disagree... Solemani would have continued to plan his attacks on western powers in Iraq or where ever he wanted to give it a shot had somebody not acted in a timely manner.

Here... two turbo charged Hayabusa motors... I wish they would let me drive it!

For pure power check out the the speedometer in the Turbinator at the 50 second mark. Don Vesco had this machine in Canyon Lake California back in 1999 and was talkative to anybody that stopped by. He even showed us how the exhaust was hot enough to cook a hot dog in about 30 seconds... we all laughed!

Last edited:
How was anybody going to get Solemani without on the ground intelligence and a quick decision by the man in control of such a premeditated attack that played out successfully? It took three main factors... prepardness and opportunity... and a final decision to carry it out... without the 3rd... nothing happens.

So... I disagree... Solemani would have continued to plan his attacks on western powers in Iraq or where ever he wanted to give it a shot had somebody not acted in a timely manner.
He was just a shark tooth, there were already replacements for him ready to go...assassinating him did nothing to stop the tide...it normally never does and I speak from experience.

Rome is burning... have you noticed?
If you have ever lost a friend to a motorcycle accident where somebody else was at fault... you realize how morbid it really is when you help carry the casket and the Mother of the deceased gives you his car.
I had a colleague die in action and his widow wanted to sell me his Hayabusa...so I get the symbolism...

Victims of my documented rants? When history is repeating itself in all the bad ways imaginable consider these two pictures.

These guys on the beach from the Allied forces made it possible for all of us that want to enjoy a day at the beach today a reality.

I want the world restored... don't you? If we keep repeating the same type of frauds on the people that protected our freedoms... then what have we gained, protected, or preserved?

Biden and the wrecking crew that encourage the invasion of our southern border are criminals and have no intention of stopping it... just lip service... paid for by your tax dollars.

View attachment 1653517

View attachment 1653518
How many civil wars in countries were funded and equipped by the US? Quite a few....and not just in the last 20 yrs....

If we delve into who did what for whom during any conflict, we'd have a 200 page thread on the subject as although D-Day was significant, it was one operation in thousands of other significant operations which enabled freedoms of others.

How many civil wars in countries were funded and equipped by the US? Quite a few....and not just in the last 20 yrs....

If we delve into who did what for whom during any conflict, we'd have a 200 page thread on the subject as although D-Day was significant, it was one operation in thousands of other significant operations which enabled freedoms of others.
I already said it before... "war is a racket". I just happened to be lucky enough to be born here... however... the people that have a say is how the world is run are not in anybody's control... not mine, not yours, not anybody you even know personally... one thing is for certain... the game of Monopoly is till being played... somebody somewhere wants to run everything... to them all I can say is "think". But... they ain't listening... They want one thing... power... they already won all the other games they played... they have the resources, the properties, the yachts, and the jet planes... nothing left to do except exploit humanity.

The final challenge... like its a real life "Game of Thrones". Forrest Gump was right... stupid is as stupid does. No Rodney King... we can't all get along... we have to steal, bribe, blackmail and attack others so we can gain the whole world... friggin bunch of idiots.

True... without D Day not much changes until weaponry advances to a point that gun fortresses built by the Germans on the coast of France can be defeated with certainty. How do you win without securing a staging area to gather the weapons and soldiers of war to attack and push back the Germans?

Back