I don’t think I can wait any longer.

Jgarcia6988

Registered
hello all
So I ended up having the chance to sell my bike and now I have no bike. I don’t think I can go without a bike and wait for the gen 3 to come out. What’s comparable to the gen 2 or gen 3 hayabsua ? Had a gen 2 don’t want another one.
Thank you

I’d say hold off for another month or two if you really want a gen 3 that way you aren’t left wondering what if....Good things come to those that wait lol

i will agree it does suck to be bikeless though!

The ZX-14R is more than comparable in hp to the Gen2 busa. It has been for the last 10 years. I don't think the Gen3 busa is going to have more power than the Gen2 ZX-14R but we will have to wait and see. The Gen3 busa will be a better bike all around than the 14R because the Gen2 busa already is. I'm jealous of that 14R hp though and it's a lot less expensive than a Hayabusa.

I agree a ZX14R would be a good replacement for a Hayabusa however there may be gen 3s at dealerships as some people's eyes are bigger than their stomachs and deals will fall through.

If the H2 wasn't so expensive they are supposed to be decent as well.

Some say the BMW S1000RR is a decent bike and one of the better liter bikes as far as power and physical size goes. People I know tour on theirs.

I agree a ZX14R would be a good replacement for a Hayabusa however there may be gen 3s at dealerships as some people's eyes are bigger than their stomachs and deals will fall through.

Some say the BMW S1000RR is a decent bike and one of the better liter bikes as far as power and physical size goes. People I know tour on theirs.

I was thinking of the zx14... maybe I will find one sooner hmm. I was thinking of the h2 SX but the size of it is smaller than the hayabsua and zx14 also the bmw S1000RR is not as big as the hayabsua . I had the gen 2 and liked the size of it made me feel smaller lol

hello all
So I ended up having the chance to sell my bike and now I have no bike. I don’t think I can go without a bike and wait for the gen 3 to come out. What’s comparable to the gen 2 or gen 3 hayabsua ? Had a gen 2 don’t want another one.
Thank you
Now you know my pain sold my 16 zx-14r se and boy it sucks never been a addict but this has to be what it feels like... don't have kids but I feel like a soon to be father lol

If you really can't wait get a zx-14r se it won't disappoint or even a zh2 what a fun bike or if you have deep pockets h2sxse...goodluck! But imo your not gonna be a happy camper when someone pulls up next to you on a gen 3...patience is a virtue!

Her in all her glory one bad bike 216hp

Screenshot_20200831-183023_letgo.jpg

hello all
Thank you
You've waited this long just hold out 1 more month and snatch up a gen 3 that someone put the deposit on then didn't follow thru. I know everyone keeps throwing the s1krr out there but a buddy of mine that has both says he chooses the busa as his favorite but also says as we all know they are 2 different monsters and they each do what they are intended well but his busa actually scares him where his s1k doesn't give him that feeling he wants. And he says he's obviously more comfortable on the busa and he's not a big guy at all.

You've waited this long just hold out 1 more month and snatch up a gen 3 that someone put the deposit on then didn't follow thru. I know everyone keeps throwing the s1krr out there but a buddy of mine that has both says he chooses the busa as his favorite but also says as we all know they are 2 different monsters and they each do what they are intended well but his busa actually scares him where his s1k doesn't give him that feeling he wants. And he says he's obviously more comfortable on the busa and he's not a big guy at all.
Ya I want the more comfort. And I like the feeling of the size of the hayabsua between my legs compare to the liter bikes

One more month you can do it brother we in it together someone will cancel due to financial reasons... I would bother the crap out of ultimate cycles or mls in kentucky they had the best prices near us have them put you on the list tell them cash deal and cold call like your life depends on it.

One more month you can do it brother we in it together someone will cancel due to financial reasons... I would bother the crap out of ultimate cycles or mls in kentucky they had the best prices near us have them put you on the list tell them cash deal and cold call like your life depends on it.
whats mls?

both websites shows $18599

Back