Don’t sit on my bike

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
Unnerstan? :laugh:

4E640FDE-713A-4840-8B10-3F07D694EC87.jpeg

Maybe it was all just part of a PR campaign... Colin Powell has his name thrown under the bus with Iraq... and Biden likes anything where he gets his mug on camera... Notice Leno had to leave the tonight show at a time when he was making fun of Obama on a regular basis... His ratings were still number 1... not the way late night shows normally get canned.

He likes fondling children in front of the parents and other people while the cameras are rolling too.

My favorite comment was.... "Take her for a spin around the block Big Guy and don't hold back!!"
....and the last guy had pictures of him and his good buddy Jeffery Epstein......all of these guys have issues...

But to label someone (anyone) as some sort of pedophile is not on....not unless you have irrefutable proof of such a label.....

....and the last guy had pictures of him and his good buddy Jeffery Epstein......all of these guys have issues...

But to label someone (anyone) as some sort of pedophile is not on....not unless you have irrefutable proof of such a label.....
Roll the tape.... it's irrefutable. Imagine if this is what he will do when people are present that care about those children... then consider what he would do when no one is watching.

You know when you are talking to someone that doesn't believe you... their really isn't anything else to say.

The world is inhabited by all kinds of people... some have a moral compass and some don't. Its become a sad realization of what kind of people have some how found their way in life to a position of power that not only are they unqualified for... they don't deserve it. Biden looks at us as pawns / serfs to be reckoned with.

This is why Obama said... you didn't build this... referring to a plumber in the crowd on day where he was speaking.

This is why Franz Klauss of WEF says... you will own nothing and be happy

Biden isn't calling the shots and never will... he was installed to do what his handlers want him to do...

You got picture of Epstien and Trump... were any women in the picture?

There are many pictures of his highness and his lowness.....

If there's smoke, there's fire....a person as narcissistic as his highness would be drawn to such a situation...

They look pretty chummy here....if anyone thinks his highness doesn't know what Epstein is up to....well they'd be on glue....

But his highness has enough worshippers such as yourself to keep his ego burning....I personally think they are all shady and untrustworthy.

E and T.jpg

Last edited:
There are many pictures of his highness and his lowness.....

If there's smoke, there's fire....a person as narcissistic as his highness would be drawn to such a situation...

They look pretty chummy here....if anyone thinks his highness doesn't know what Epstein is up to....well they'd be on glue....

But his highness has enough worshippers such as yourself to keep his ego burning....I personally think they are all shady and untrustworthy.

View attachment 1653476
Worshipping? Give me a break... However, when I look at how this country is being run into the ditch its real obvious which president was leading the country on a path to sustainability. and removing the USA from deals that were another drain on our countries resources.

The other factor is... some people do change... with pedophiles we know that the recidivism rate is extremely high... I am sure if some direct evidence of Trump dealing in underage women we would have seen it plastered across all media platforms for weeks. When I look at that picture you posted the lighting is good, but... the torso and arms look puny for a full grown man. Can't really tell if it's legit or not.

Watch a few of these and see if it creeps you out.

hq720.jpg
2:15NOW PLAYING

Top Democrats defend Joe Biden after accusations of inappropriate behavior

2.6M views3 years ago

xE5aceMPMFpJC6DBRonqaXqQ=s68-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

CBS Evening News

Some Democrats are defending former Vice President Joe Biden after two women accused him of touching them inappropriately.

hq720.jpg
3:14NOW PLAYING

Is Joe Biden's Touchiness Out Of Touch? Revisit His Mock Swear-Ins | NBC News

Worshipping? Give me a break... However, when I look at how this country is being run into the ditch its real obvious which president was leading the country on a path to sustainability. and removing the USA from deals that were another drain on our countries resources.

The other factor is... some people do change... with pedophiles we know that the recidivism rate is extremely high... I am sure if some direct evidence of Trump dealing in underage women we would have seen it plastered across all media platforms for weeks. When I look at that picture you posted the lighting is good, but... the torso and arms look puny for a full grown man. Can't really tell if it's legit or not.

Watch a few of these and see if it creeps you out.

View attachment 1653477
2:15NOW PLAYING

Top Democrats defend Joe Biden after accusations of inappropriate behavior

2.6M views3 years ago

View attachment 1653478
CBS Evening News

Some Democrats are defending former Vice President Joe Biden after two women accused him of touching them inappropriately.

View attachment 1653479
3:14NOW PLAYING

Is Joe Biden's Touchiness Out Of Touch? Revisit His Mock Swear-Ins | NBC News

If you don't want to be labelled as a Trump worshipper, don't bring him up in each and every conversation...

Go look at "Google images" yourself and you can find many pictures of his highness with his lowness.....if he's hanging out with Epstein, the chances are pretty good he knew what Epstein was up to...and he hung out with that Maxwell beast too.....what's the odds he himself didn't participate in their low-life activities.

As for Biden, I've known people who were touchy and close talkers but they weren't pedophiles....

Max.jpg

E.jpg

Then you never heard of Tara Reade or what he co workers spoke of when it came to how Joe treated them.

Looks like the MSM missed an opportunity to smear Trump even more than they did.

A far as leadership goes... regardless of the past... the joker with dementia is selling out the country by the orders given to him daily. Ask yourself... what's more important to focus on... a mans personal associations and personal behavior from the past or the misdirection and total sham operation of a country with the possibility of a nuclear war in the near future. Warning of what to do have already been spoken in New York if the city is bombed... Weigh that out...

Last edited:
Then you never heard of Tara Reade or what he co workers spoke of when it came to how Joe treated them.

Looks like the MSM missed an opportunity to smear Trump even more than they did.

A far as leadership goes... regardless of the past... the joker with dementia is selling out the country by the orders given to him daily. Ask yourself... what's more important to focus on... a mans personal associations and personal behavior from the past or the misdirection and total sham operation of a country with the possibility of a nuclear war in the near future. Warning of what to do have already been spoken in New York if the city is bombed... Weigh that out...
What I see is the dredging of one man's past actions against another's past which is questionable at best.

Anything Trump got, he brought on himself and there's more to come. I've read he was the most investigated and hounded president in history...that's because he was the most irrational one. What he did or does really doesn't interest me very much....

Biden is long in the tooth and has gone beyond his "best before use" date....they could probably either ask him to step down or impeach him if necessary but I don't see anyone initiating that why?

If there is to be a nuclear war....the best place to be is at the epicenter.....find out the strike location, get a lawn chair and go sit to wait....

Of course we have our own problems here in Canada with the idiot we have in charge who will bankrupt our country...

India to be expected , i travelled across that sub-continent life is very cheap

in all ways - i nearly fell down an open lift shaft inspecting a factory for the company i worked for
there was some red ribbon across the space where a door should be

What I see is the dredging of one man's past actions against another's past which is questionable at best.

Anything Trump got, he brought on himself and there's more to come. I've read he was the most investigated and hounded president in history...that's because he was the most irrational one. What he did or does really doesn't interest me very much....

Biden is long in the tooth and has gone beyond his "best before use" date....they could probably either ask him to step down or impeach him if necessary but I don't see anyone initiating that why?

If there is to be a nuclear war....the best place to be is at the epicenter.....find out the strike location, get a lawn chair and go sit to wait....

Of course we have our own problems here in Canada with the idiot we have in charge who will bankrupt our country...
What Trump did is upset the Good Ole Boys Club that is been running the Fleecing of America for decades. So, they had to investigate him from one end of his life to the current time to find a way to get him out of power so he couldn't mess up the fleecing operations going on. Notice the open border action taken at the southern border that Joe approves of. Notice Trump didn't become engaged in any wars during his term. What did Putin do on Obama's watch? Crimea? Like Eisenhower said in his farewell speech... "Watch out for the MIC" . Do you really think the guy that was instrumental in laying out the plans to land on D Day in 1944 and then later became president doesn't know what the MIC is about?

China and the rest of the pillagers have Joe right where they want him... he is nothing more than a puppet that can't read a teleprompter any more... At least we could call Obama the teleprompter president because he could read pretty good and followed orders like the good little race baiter that he is... BLM was invited to the WH under Obama... do you need to know more than that?

A world wide holocaust is probably survivable but requires you most likely that you live in the Southern Hemisphere... in the mountains... and have all the preparations for survival in a deep valley bunker between those mountain ranges... Nuclear fallout will still finds its way there eventually... but... after a period of time like 6 weeks or longer people will be able to venture out a bit. I don't have those kind of resources available, but... I do have a lawn chair! I learned that Southern Hemisphere stuff from Joel Skousen.

Speaking of Bankrupting a country.... that has been the plan for years... 10 trillion in debt when Bush ended... and 20 trillion in debt and Obama ended... and even more when Trump was cheated... and now? Full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes... lets sink this economy until a real BK takes place and the Constitution is thrown under the bus forever... that is what the left wants... and Biden is helping all he can... No real president would do the crap he is doing... JFK, Reagan, Trump... flawed but much truer to what defines a president than any joker you can name since 1960. How do I know? I don't... I just make it up like they do on CNN and the other leftist supporting MSM imbeciles that think we actually believe the crap they spew daily. Just like you... I believe what I know based on everything I have seen or been around since I started paying attention around 1976 when the peanut farmer ( Carter ) started his wiz bang style of leadership... watch Black Hawk Down sometime... that was under Carters Pentagon staff.

Last edited:
India to be expected , i travelled across that sub-continent life is very cheap

in all ways - i nearly fell down an open lift shaft inspecting a factory for the company i worked for
there was some red ribbon across the space where a door should be
When in unfamiliar elevated areas be especially careful not to assume anything.

Back