doing 150mph

i am wondering why insurance rates are going higher and higher and why people got bad impressiong of sport bikes!??? any ideas?:banghead:

You have to look at it like this. Your insurance rates are going higher and higher because you Live in Houston.

That town is full of cagers that cant drive. much less with the normal distractions. They are just playing the odds of you getting hit by a cager that isn't insured.

At least that is what I think.

Not to mention thieves. The crime rate where you live affects your insurance more than anything I could do here.

An old friend who is local police officer dropped by for a visit while on his Harley the other day while I was installing my nitrous bottle on my freshly stretched bike.
He says that they are instructed not to pursue anyone on a bike that doesn't stop. WHew!!! Being a rider himself he is more concerned with putting a rider in danger of driving over their heads...even the 600's are wicked fast compared to bikes of later days.
Oh...he did tell me that it is illegal to have nitrous installed on the street....lucky for me I was just in my garage.:whistle::whistle::beerchug:

Oh...he did tell me that it is illegal to have nitrous installed on the street....lucky for me I was just in my garage.:whistle::whistle::beerchug:[/QUOTE]

If you are stopped,..........you could always tell them that you do not have it installed,...........you are simply delivering it to a friend! :laugh:

Back