doing 150mph

slydog1

Registered
what can I expect if troopers in missouri radar me doing 150mph.I know there's some high rollers on this site.

JAIL .. HIGH FINES... BIKE BEING TOWED !!!
SHOCKED.gif

I asked my friend who used to be a cop, what would he think if the police saw me doing 200 mph.(he doesn't ride, but used to have a Triumph Bonneville a long time ago)
He said if you are doing 30 over you are in for an automatic dangerous driving criminal charge.
If you're doing 100 over, you are pretty much insane, and we would try and take you out with our cars to stop you.
If you are driving along the ground passing airplanes in the sky, no-one would object if we shot you.

Cool I said.

i agree the consequences will most likely be severe but I doubt they will use force to stop you. Anything you do to stop a motercyle at 150mph would be considered deadly force imho.

my brother in law is a state trooper,he said unless they are on a "detail" where they have cops up ahead they radio to when a speeding vehicle passes,they wouldnt even attempt to chase because by time they rolled out in traffic theres prety much no chance on even seeing you again if the road is open

2 yrs ago on 4th of july weekend, I was going down Rt. 95 in the fastlane doing 140 there was a statie out of his car with the gun on. We waved for me to pull over. Little did he know I dropped a gear and then sped up and got off on the next exit!
There was no way in hell I was spending the weekend in jail!!! I dont even know if he got in his car. I wasnt looking back!!!!

I do not make a habit of doing that, but if I did it in the wrong place and a cop gave chase he would have to catch me. You would already be in soooo much trouble, you may as well make him earn the bust.

Back