Dog riding busa

jwest

Registered
Dont know if this has been posted but saw this on break.com and thought this dog loved going for a ride!even has his picture painted on the bike and dog prints...

84c9bc96.jpg

last year someone was charged with animal cruelty for a dog that was riding. Not sure how it turned out but the dog used to jump on the bike all by himself

if you look there is a harness on the dog and its clipped towards the back of the tank...and people need to get a life.... THEIR OWN!!

My 70lb american bulldog would sit on my lap and we would back roads at 50mph on a 150cc scooter. Tried to figure away on the busa without him scratching the tank.

Yeah, the riders name is Tex, and "Bundy" is his fearless co-pilot!!

Apart from being the unofficial mascot of The Australian Hayabusa Club, Bundy is also the worlds' fastest canine on two wheels (officially clocked @ 285kmh, or 178mph in your language)!!!

Together, "Tex and Bundy" help to raise thousands of dollars each year for many registered Australian charities, doing long distance rides and attending lots of m/bike events as special guests! "T&B" are also warmly-welcomed visitors to many terminally ill kids in childrens hospitals!

If someone can show me how (???) to post pics, I could show you a few more pics of our beloved Bundy (....and her mongrel owner, Tex :laugh:)....:thumbsup:

bazmaniac said:
Yeah, the riders name is Tex, and "Bundy" is his fearless co-pilot!!

Apart from being the unofficial mascot of The Australian Hayabusa Club, Bundy is also the worlds' fastest canine on two wheels (officially clocked @ 285kmh, or 178mph in your language)!!!

Together, "Tex and Bundy" help to raise thousands of dollars each year for many registered Australian charities, doing long distance rides and attending lots of m/bike events as special guests! "T&B" are also warmly-welcomed visitors to many terminally ill kids in childrens hospitals!

If someone can show me how (???) to post pics, I could show you a few more pics of our beloved Bundy (....and her mongrel owner, Tex :laugh:)....:thumbsup:

That's awesome that they do that for people that need the help.

:thumbsup: My buddy does this with his dog on a sportster. His dog is a bit bigger so he made a platform that goes on the tank and the dog straps down.

Back