Does this look like a good deal to you for a 2015 zx14 green!

I dont want 8 year old technology. That bike was designed back in 2007. All they added was ABS.

Why don't you join a Cowasaki forum and ask them if it's a good deal for their "New technology" ???

I mean seriously seems like every time I see you posting its about how outdated and terrible the busa is like its a lemon or steaming pile of dog chit. So it doesn't have traction control or electronic adjustable suspension.... Big fuggin deal the busa will still hand 99% of the bikes out there on the street their azz on a silver platter with a skilled rider. I get that the busa is way overdue for a makeover but it's still a more than adequate motorcycle. 0% financing for 5 years and less than 12 grand out the door is a helluva lotta bike IMO especially for riding on the street.

Why don't you join a Cowasaki forum and ask them if it's a good deal for their "New technology" ???

I mean seriously seems like every time I see you posting its about how outdated and terrible the busa is like its a lemon or steaming pile of dog chit. So it doesn't have traction control or electronic adjustable suspension.... Big fuggin deal the busa will still hand 99% of the bikes out there on the street their azz on a silver platter with a skilled rider. I get that the busa is way overdue for a makeover but it's still a more than adequate motorcycle. 0% financing for 5 years and less than 12 grand out the door is a helluva lotta bike IMO especially for riding on the street.

Yeah! What he said.....:moon:

$2000 down then $240 a month for 5 years? Or am I paying too much? Take it easy fellas. Ill ALWAYS Be a suzuki guy at heart lol.

brother-n-law of mine just bought a 2014 14r today.....10,999 plus tax

and they had a 2014 black busa for the same price

Seems like maybe your credit does not qualify for 0%?
Your paying $16,400 for a bike that should be approx 12-13k out the door.
Should be closer to $220 a month with 0 down unless we are missing something?

^^ This!!!

Back