Going To Dark Side

Here's mine. You will love it when you have to change oil and you will hate it when you have to change plugs! They are very smooth bikes with a soft suspension, strong mid range and good top end. They really need an exhaust and need to be flashed to unleash the beast. Never got used to it, prefer the sound of the Busa. The faring in front is large and makes me uneasy leaning it over, that and a softer suspension. It's a little more upright position jsut not a Busa.... If you are a Chevy guy it's kinda like driving a Dodge, just something about it does not feel right.

RIMG0038.JPG

I live in Florida so doubt I have to work about rubbing fairing in corners. Lol. Getting first oil change at dealer before I make my 600 mile ride home. But plan to change it again within few days of getting home to make sure any possible shavings are gone. Will be interesting to see how different changing oil is. I'm hoping I didn'take a bad decision. Loved my 06 Busa. Rode a buddies 08 and loved it. My c109rt cruiser is a nice bike but just hard to enjoy anything else after having owned a Busa. Guess we will see.

I rode both the Hayabusa and a ZX-14 on demo rides before buying my Hayabusa. I could have gone either way; but for me it was down to budget and value. At the time; the ZX-14 was 16k (Canadian), and a brand new 2012 Hayabusa was 12k with a 5 year warranty. I also preferred the slightly more sporty position of the Hayabusa, and the adjustability of the controls. I really don't think you can go wrong either way though; both quality rides. I would be very curious to get your feedback on the differences between the two.

Think MC Mustang lives up that way. Going to have to see if I can meet up with him before leaving.

MC is in Saudi much of the time...when he's home, he's never really home...he's out grabbing motorcycle trailers and heading to meet and greets LOL

Congrats on the new toy! I'm sure you'll have a great time with it... :thumbsup:

I rode both the Hayabusa and a ZX-14 on demo rides before buying my Hayabusa. I could have gone either way; but for me it was down to budget and value. At the time; the ZX-14 was 16k (Canadian), and a brand new 2012 Hayabusa was 12k with a 5 year warranty. I also preferred the slightly more sporty position of the Hayabusa, and the adjustability of the controls. I really don't think you can go wrong either way though; both quality rides. I would be very curious to get your feedback on the differences between the two.

Thanks! I am kind of doing it for same reason but backwards. I can get a Busa for 12k or a bran new zx14 for 8900. The financing on Hayabusa is awesome but I have the money to pay cash for Zx and 3k more for Busa was my delima. My thought was at the price I'm getting the Zx for (which is 600 miles away) I could probably trade in and get all my money back if I absolutely hate it as the same bike is selling for 13,900 in my town.

Back