Not an owner yet

duanehenry

Registered
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I sure would like to purchase a Hayabusa. I previously had a 2006 GSXR1000 in which I had sold several months ago. Bought a Suzuki Boulevard 1500. Beautiful cruiser, but really miss the inline 4 action. I'm looking to sell or trade the Boulevard for a Hayabusa. Is there much of a difference between the first and second generation Hayabusa's that I should be concerened about? I see many owners own all of the years. I've been riding for several years. I would believe they are both fine bikes?
Thanks

Welcome to the Org. I have owned both generations and love them both. If i had to pick only one, it would be the Gen II.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Welcome Duane, I have both right now.

Get the 08+. A lot of super awesome deals out there right now if you are buying used too.

My '00 is the beast. And the '08 is the refined gentleman. :thumbsup:

First Gens are great and you'll never know what your missing if ya dont ride a Gen2. Gen2 is a better bike, evolution does that:laugh:

Ya cant go wrong with either, spend a lil more on a Gen2 and you'll get a lil more, but the Gen1 is no slouch. Post up and prospects ya find and we can help ya weed through em:thumbsup:

Back