Does this look like a good deal to you for a 2015 zx14 green!

umairhashmi

Registered
$2000 down then $240 a month for 5 years? Or am I paying too much? Take it easy fellas. Ill ALWAYS Be a suzuki guy at heart lol.

Paying full dealer price on time is never a good deal. If you want a new bike with no miles by anyone but you or you can't come up with $13K or so at one time, that's the price you have to pay.

Total of the payments would be $16,400. I wouldn't pay that for a Busa, let alone a Kawi.

I think anything more than a couple grand would be over paying for a 14. :poke::laugh:

What interest rate is that at?

Some of that money is for interest, so it's not like he would be giving the total amount for the bike alone.

I'm pretty sure a new Busa at 11.5K would be more that that with interest unless you could get Zero percent.

I dont want 8 year old technology. That bike was designed back in 2007. All they added was ABS.

Here and I thought that they went from a 1299 to a 1341 engine upgrade too? ??? Not JUST Abs.

The ZX14 was last updated in 2012 if I'm not mistaken. So it's 3 year old technology. Just saying neither are up to date or brand new per se.

I bought my 2013 for $13,295 witch was more than an other deal i had but the purchase was local.
I also have 0% for 5 years.
As well as the bike came with Free Yosh slip ons that sold.
My payment is only $222, and i put nothing down because it's the Banks money,, i wont pay a dime more for it!

Also Suzuki is offering 0% interest again this year.

I was looking at a Concours, when i bought the Gen 2 but Kawi would budge on the financing.

Youu can buy a used 2008 busa and big bore it add a turbo for that price and beat any bike all day

What interest rate is that at?

Some of that money is for interest, so it's not like he would be giving the total amount for the bike alone.

I'm pretty sure a new Busa at 11.5K would be more that that with interest unless you could get Zero percent.

Suzuki has 0% for 60 months and .5% for 72.

I dont want 8 year old technology. That bike was designed back in 2007. All they added was ABS.

For the money you save, you can make the "outdated" Busa much more capable than the ZX14.
The aftermarket for the Busa is huge too, you name it and you can get it for the Busa.
The latest and greatest isn't always the best option.
"Personally", I wouldn't have ABS or traction control.
Those things are for 2 types of riders. The ones whose skill is very limited, and want or need the computer to help them.
And, the elite extremely skilled rider, who can push a bike to it's limit on the race track.
Could I stop shorter on a wet road with ABS? Probably. On a dry road? I seriously doubt it.
Braking and throttle control need to be practiced, as well as cornering.
Most anyone can go fast in a straight line. Stopping is another story.

Whatever you buy, make sure you set the suspension sag for YOUR body weight, otherwise the bike will not handle as it should.:beerchug:

Suzuki has 0% for 60 months and .5% for 72.

Yup... I wasn't really even in the market for a new Busa yet, but I ended up stopping into a local dealership and they made me a winter deal that I couldn't refuse and with the free bank money, it was too good to let go. Along with the 2 left-over Busa's they had in stock, they also had 3 left-over ZX-14's. They tried hard to get me on one of them...would have been less $ too.....NO WAY. Bike looks like a shopping cart from the side and like one of those "Sentinel" things from the Matrix movie in the front..

Back