Does my dog have rabies??????

GIX1000_07

Registered
The other night I was in the garage working on a friends 954rr. I had to run into the house for something and as I went past the dog I seen something on his face. I thought it was just slobber. I just checked on him about 5 min before as he was making alot of noise (grawling and barking) he was playing with what I thought was a soccer ball. Michelle asked me what was on the dogs face. I told her slobber and she tells me my son said it was pasty. So I go take acloser look and find this.
DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

After getting a flash light to look around the yard I find this
DSC_0075.jpg

I found a can of white primer. My son tells me the puppy got it out of the garage earlyer that day and that he put the can on the porch. Well needless to say the dog got it. You can see where his teeth put holes in the can. guess this wasn't a soccer ball. This is what is left of the can.
DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

that cant be good for him....keep an eye on him or take him to the vet to make sure he isnt poisoned

take him to vet, if he ate some, you won't see the result for a while, but it causes to have kidney failure,and it will be too late, it won't hurt take him to vet.

Vet said he will be ok since its water based. I call on the littlest thing he is like my kid.

I do think he is part goat, he eats everything. We can't give them dog toys they eat them within 10 minutes or less. Between him and the puppy I am not sure which is worse.

Last edited:
quick get some brown/tan/black paint and put him back before he starts to look like a American Eskimo dog or worse a Spitz
:rofl:

dude. I had a rot that ate antifreez:laugh: they have iron stomachs :lol: seriously though:laugh: if its latex paint then he is fine:beerchug:

Glad he is OK too.
I had one that ate wool work socks - whole.
They would bung him up and he wouldn't eat or the other thing for 3 or 4 days and then puke it up?
What's with that?

Looked to me like he got into your stash of coke. you are probably going to need to send him to rehab now..

Dude...your dog is huffing. Paint is a gateway drug, I think an intervention is in order:laugh:

Back