Does any own this helmet or one like it

turbobusa2000

Registered
I like the idea of the built in visor. Does anyone own this one or another brand like it with a built in shaded visor. Perhaps a site that has good deals on helmets. I'm looking to ditch my nearly decade old lid....
anthracite_side.jpg

I have sold a few of them and I keep a few in stock most of the time. Everyone I have sold one to really likes them. You might also want to look at the scorpion exo-1000. They have the bilt in sun visor also but with a few extra things.

If you have any questions about them, just ask and Ill see what I can come up with for ya.

Josh

Ryders Connection

I have a similar helmet by a company called Caberg. It's no longer imported to the US though.

Caberg:
G_23303G_CL_1.jpg

If I were going to get another one, I'd pick up the Scorpion but it's a personal preference really. Consider that HJC and Scorpions have different head shapes that they use to model their products. So you may want to find a shop locally and wear a helmet for 15 min or so to get a good feel for the lids....then come back here and get one from Jester.

Last edited:
Where in Wisconsin are you?? There is a shop in New Berlin that carries both the HJC and the Scorpion. I do not like the way the Scorpion Exo-1000 fits my head. I have the Exo-700 and love it. I also have a Nolan N102 with the built in Sunshade. It is on the outside and I love that helmet. So there are options, but like some one said. Try them on and wear them for a bit in the shop and see what YOU like and feel most comfortable with. Dave at Ride in New Berlin will hook you up. But try on the different brands and go from there.
Hope this helps.
PM me if you have questions.

I have sold a few of them and I keep a few in stock most of the time. Everyone I have sold one to really likes them. You might also want to look at the scorpion exo-1000. They have the bilt in sun visor also but with a few extra things.

If you have any questions about them, just ask and Ill see what I can come up with for ya.

Josh

Ryders Connection

How about the Nolan N42 N-Com helmet? Thinking of buying one for Mikki.

Also, the Nolan N-102 N-Com is worth a look.

r8

I like the idea of the built in visor. Does anyone own this one or another brand like it with a built in shaded visor. Perhaps a site that has good deals on helmets. I'm looking to ditch my nearly decade old lid....
anthracite_side.jpg

Ive got one it works good. Think i paid $160 when they first came out on ebay... :beerchug:

i have one also i really like it as well i paid around $200

I have the Scorpion Exo 1K ....it also has the internal tinted shield like the one in your pic ......I freakin' love it !!!! No more looking for sunglasses....just flip down the tinted visor when I need it and back up, when I don't. :thumbsup:

Another Exo 1000 owner here, and I too really enjoy it. I have a friend who has the HJC and he loves his. The Scorpion also has the air pump in the cheek pads, and my friends HJC flips open (which I like)!

Back