do you carry during a cross country drive?

and fwiw get you a small safe and bolt it to your jeep under the seat or somewhere like. if you plan on concealed carry at a later date. this gives you an option to actually lock the gun in the car, if leaving the gun behind. as well as giving you a place to lock the gun while traveling through states like il, nj, ny, ca, and etc. iirc most jeeps console and glovebox lock so you can stow the ammo and unloaded mags in there.

carrying or transporting? unless ur police u cannot carry or transport it anywhere. but then again, the only time u would need it is when ur life is in jeopardy so as the saying goes its better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6....:whistle:

figured i'd bump this again. a very good fried of mine was broken in to and stolen from last night while he slept. they stole his gun that i had sold him a while back. he's a big dude that works out and stays in decent shape. if he wouldve kept his gun closer to his person this probably wouldnt have happened. just a reminder, people are looking to make you a victim all the time. doesnt matter how big, small, fast, strong, smart, or dumb. criminals will try you. use you head to protect your family, yourself, and your belongings.

Make small talk with yourself in sketchy areas. Nobody messes with a big dude talking to himself...

Back