Cross Country

vincent

What blue lights?
Donating Member
Registered
After 4 days on the road I am finally in Bakersfield Ca. The ride wasn't all that bad but my shoulders are a bit stiff and my bad knee is still locked up but I got to see my kids for the first time in 4 months last night!

I-10 is straight and boring and forever long, if you don't have to cross then please take my advice and dont! The busa performed flawlessly and got many many comments pretty much every time I stopped anywhere. Had a couple of other owners come over and talk to me at different gas stations and or rest stops, they all said pretty much the same thing, I'm crazy.

Only got pulled over one time. The first Texas Highway Patrol caught me at 115 and didn't even try to turn around for me, he just called a friend that was about 2 miles down to pull me over. That one got me at 92. As soon as he pulled in behind me I started pulling over. Was stopped before he even lit me up. Pretty sure that is the reason I only got a written warning for "speeds in excess of 70 mph" and told to slow down and have a nice day.

Cali riders... Give me about 2 weeks and then I and the bike will be ready to get out and enjoy some roads with people I haven't had a chance to meet yet.

Later

Back