Do we know what the busa jacket looks like?

D0minate

Registered
I wont be getting one as I didn't preorder the new bike, hell I'm bikeless ATM. Looking to get back into it by Christmas. Coming from 1000s I feel I'm old enough now to need a busa lol. Anyway I'm curious as to what the jacket looks like.

This is the style (w/o Hayabusa logos).

BADC35DD-96CA-4C7C-8B59-D5875870DE62.png

This is the style (w/o Hayabusa logos).

View attachment 1638152
Do I still get service if I order before 12/31/21 ?.?

What about the free service before 12/31/2021
yes you will still get 3 free services if you order and take delivery of the vehicle before 12/31/2021. I am not sure what happens if you order but the unit is not available to ship until after 12/31/2021

It’s Alpinestars so it depends on the style. I find the racier the style, the less forgiving it is for size and when you size up for fit and comfort, the sleeve can become too long.

I wear a 40R suit and my Al leather jacket is Euro 54.

More:

Alpinestars-Size-Guide-Suzuki-Hayabusa-Jacket.jpg

It’s Alpinestars so it depends on the style. I find the racier the style, the less forgiving it is for size and when you size up for fit and comfort, the sleeve can become too long.

I wear a 40R suit and my Al leather jacket is Euro 54.

More:

View attachment 1638291
I think Suzuki just asks for Med, Large, X-Large, etc. I usually run between sizes, so don't really want to get a jacket I can't wear...

Yesterday I saw and held the Alpinestars jacket the Hayabusa jacket is based on..it sure is heavy...but really nice....it was priced at $650 Cdn

I almost grabbed the "non-Suzuki" model but I think I will stick to ballistics as it's lighter and vented...

Back