DIRTY PETE, check the Numbers!

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Well Dirty Pete this post is the end of your reign as the post leader here at Hayabusa.org, you have double posted your way to the top some time back by a few hundred by your closest rival.

DIRTY PETE you need to try harder you are now #2..........................................

1900 read it and weep my Canadian bud!

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 26 February 2000).]

I noticed that, you guys are closing in on 2,000. I'm a lightweight by comparison, but I bet I'm still in the top ten here. Pete and I spend most of our posting time over at LABusas now though. I'm over 1,000 for combined total, there and here...that counts for something, although I don't know what! :)

Hey, what's so great about having a life?

Sitting in front of a computer posting on LABusas and Hayabusa.org all the time, gradually turning pasty-faced mole people, has its upsides. That life stuff ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Mr Bear, you are not kidding as I have wondered how come I have no spare time anymore.

DP is not going to be happy, and in the finest words of Packa "UP URZ DIRTY PETE!"

Pete I was just having some fun with that I am sure you could appreciate. At Labusa "SOME" ask for a medal with a lousy 100 posts and attain them with empty posts and BS (PACKA for example).

Val.......who cares! as above stated, it is a small joke between myself and Dirty Pete.

Animal - your parts are in a box. Relax!, I have been way busy. Is an invoice going to put money in my hands today, no. So I will get to it as soon as I have some free time. I have already paid for your parts, again relax.

I have spent all day on the road for the sake of a fellow member and all that is Busa.

2001 - GSXR1100 read it and weep!-d*mn near fact.
2001 - GSXR600 *ss kicker 600 to raise the bar BIG TIME! - FACT!!!!!

Yosh Japan - Hayabusa on stock bore 220rwhp-fact(detuned to a rideable 203rwhp)
Carpenter - 21 Hayabusa built 221rwhp in a 1420 motor, common build for him is a 205rwhp 1400 - fact

Yosh Japan - X1 (production of 100 bikes, deposits on 60+ and the X1-R (production of 5 with a cost of $52,000). Bikes will not be imported into the US as they will not meet DOT and EPA regulations and standards.- fact

1900 posts and all I have contributed is BS? VAL.............................

Or should I start a thread that everyone is going soft......Martha Stuart?..............?

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 26 February 2000).]

Kaw, could you give us a little more details about the yosh bike? do you know what they did to get that type of hp out of stock bore? You mean we will never pull up to a red light against a X1 or a X1-R? That really sucks!!!

KawAbuser it is with a heavy heart but also an unshakeable conviction of hope for the future that I surrender and bequeath my mantle of post-plenitude and my ancient Cree Nation title "Man Who Send More Smoke Signals Than Iron Horse" to you, "Man Who Trade White Man's Magic Metal."

Wear it with pride.

I must, however, point out the hollowness of your victory. I am not quite ready for the pasture yet. If you add my 850 posts at LAbusas to my 1900 here, my total is 2,750.

"Is adding posts legit?" you might well ask as you feel the foundation of your questionable achievement quake beneath your boots.

Who, in today's Global Village, would deny that .ORG and LAbusas are edifices built upon the same ground; the stately residence and the greasy garage of the same magnificent estate.

You are now the quantitative master of one fine establishment, and I of two.

now if we consider the Quality of the posts, them we find an even closer contest...both are equaly important in different ways...the loss of either would diminish both sites in a way that is as obvious as it is difficult to desrcibe...

Back