OPINION POLL: \"Dirty Pete\" GOOD GUY / BAD GUY

Now its Supermans turn. If a sight doesn't have a variety of personalities and has too many rules, it will die down, FAST!!! Take the ZX-11 sight for example. It got quite exciting for awhile and they started putting too many limits on everyone and now there's no traffic there. Here we have a Hayabusa sight with a guy who loves this sight so much, he's on it all day. Whether he's a pr*ck or not, he's one of the main characters in this movie. Nobody cares who said what and unless he was doing something illegal or jeopardized this sight then I think something could be worked out. I would encourage you, Big Dog, to bring DP back, unless of course he's being totally out of line. Just my 2 bits but then again, I am the "Man of Steel".

Hiabuser-
We will fix your name. Dont take it personaly, we just wish we had a long quiet place to practice, thats all. We all love your wheelie and are going to practice and tape our own until we do better ones- No one here thinks your an amateur. In fact send us some more-
We just like to jump in everyone, OK?

ducmanic

[This message has been edited by ducmanic (edited 07 December 1999).]

I really hate to see DP leave.BIGDOG, I have a question,you stated that you were,and I quote( My problem is simple...I am getting hell from a relatively small group of individuals about things not being done the way that they would prefer.)Maybe you should consider that those chosen few whiners are maybe the problem, not DP.If a small group is bitching about DP,there are 10 fold of us that are not.I know it's your site, and you have the right to run it as you see fit,but if the small group that you make reference to have that much control over this site, what happens when they ***** about another member, then another and another,& so on? The site will eventually deplete. Open mindness,opinionated views,bike comparision,tech support,trial & error of ideas will all be abolished,because some of the members don't possibly agree with another ones views.In essence HAYABUSA.ORG could possibly crumble. :(

I may be wrong here but I think that DP is one of the people that Dog referred to as a whinger. I think DP wanted changes or something? Correct me if I'm wrong DOG.

I also don't think DP has been banned. He just chooses to use the other site. I'd use both if I could remember my password on the other one. In fact I think I've seen very recent posts from him.

Come back Pete. Use both sites.

I have a suggestion. Why not erase ALL post that DP has made and all replys to them. Then erase all replys to DPs replys in other posts.

And dont tell me it cant be done. Chase has already sensored some of mine posts.
And I consider myself as a good guy.
Who knows what post he has censored b4?

This is getting worse than a soap opera.

Please come back DP and make up with Bigdog we really miss you....sniff....sob...choke...gag!

Todd is calling me "Ninjanag", "her"? Moving forward todd I will refer to you as "nancy" cause you sound like a little nancy.

Yngve, if they delete DP posts and the replies to his posts... dont think we will have something to read...
But it is funny... then guys say girls fight for nothing. Sorry to tell u this DP and BD, but we have more to do than fighting here. I was so happy with Hayabusaland. DOnt u think we could use our time better reading about bikes and the "new land" instead of this *********** hehe...I was trying to learn something about bikes here (since I dont understand a thing about them)... there is a guy I want to conquer and he is "fanatic" for bikes. Please boys, help me and forget the fights. I would like to read DP posts again (I was enjoying my new job), but dont think he will come back (i would not...toooo proud for it..hehe)...Well, maybe I start my own Hayabusaland site... just for fun :)
Guys... "make love, not war"

A little feedback for Chase.
As my 7 year old daughter knows;
"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me".
Chase, if you are really going to let people get to you like that you are wasting your efforts on this site.

BigDog, you have your work cut out for you, thats for sure! I would not and could not do what you do for this site, therefore I commend you. You have made your feelings clear concerning this matter, it's now up to DP. I hope he sees this topic and comes back, (some) controversy is good for this site.

THIS IS NOT GIXERBOY THIS IS CLAY

DP has moved on.
however he is not gone.
I think we will see.
more of DP.

Anyone know were to get some good online board shareware? bigdog?

clay

[This message has been edited by GixerBoy (edited 07 December 1999).]

okay. i usually stay out of pissing contests or disagreements or whatever that are of no concern of mine. but i had to post to this one. here is my take on it:
when i first ordered my busa, i found this site. this was the first site that i really enjoyed going to after "cycle world" chat room. (weird people in there too) i admit that there have been posts that i didn't particularly care for. but you know what? i simply stopped reading them. foul language doesn't offend me. busa bashing is getting old. the brags about the soon to be released zx-12r being a busa eater is getting old. but i say hey, post what's on your mind. that's what i come here for. and dp does just that. while i may not always agree with his statements and or ideals, i have not missed one of his posts yet. mainly due to the fact that i believe (as i'm sure most of you do) that a good portion of what he posts is strictly for entertainment purposes. and once again, you know what? it worked. i just want to thank chase for starting this site. i was in a crash in may and am currently in a cast on my right arm. (yes, i'm right handed) so you should know how long this took me to type. it was worth it. chase has done an awesome job and i am extremely greatful. as for people bashing him for his actions, i don't agree with some of their oppinions but hey, once again, that's what makes this country so great. as stated earlier in a previous post, "a small number of people didn't appreciate his posts...." well i say, don't read them. i will if he comes back. i have not interacted with DP on any occasion but i feel like i know him. i like him. i want him to stay. but i want chase to accept that his site is the first and best discussion group going to this day and DP is one of those reasons. so, DP, come back, continue to post as you normally do. things will work out. and chase, keep up the good work. remember people, he has a life outside of this site, so maintaining a site like this takes up premium time for him which is something not many of us can afford. he should be commended. whew. almost 30 minutes to peck that one out. sorry for rambling. have fun all. i for one will continue to browse and do the occsional post.
mike
a.k.a. hiabuser
p.s. hey duc, thanks for posting the wheelie. but did you have to make it seem like i was an amateur? and it's HIABUSER not HAYABUSER. could you fix that? there is a HAYABUSER. don;t want to get mixed up. thanks.

Back