dirty pete is so full of himself

G

dirty boy i fear you not or your pathetic country, im not scared of being kicked off this board, this board means nothing to me nor do you dirty boy.

if i want to participate in a good message board i will post at "discus zx12r"

oh and if you do want to get rid of me youll have to upgrade the sites security, its very poor, i can enter any email address i want, and continue to post to poofters like you.

your so full of all your big twisted words that you can no longer smell the bullcrap which pours out your own mouth.

you and your opinion of me dirty boy mean nothing. you are nothing.

dirty boy
up yours !!

your post are so full of crap that i will not be responding to them anymore.

not your mate dirty boy
packa

yes you may have noticed im back

So much for feeling exclusive! Up to now I thought I was the only one deserving of packa the kawpuke's 'up yours'. Ah well, progress...

Please reduce your pain killer pills that you are taking and sleep off any drinking the night before.It does help makes you think clearly.Good Luck

Packa, what’s the deal with you? At times you can be really clever and witty. You have a good sense of humor and can be very entertaining. Then you laps into these stupid personal attacks that remind me of junior high. Could it be that you are in junior high? One of the strange things about the Internet is the anonymity we all have. You’re a hard one to figure out. I enjoy you posts at times but today you just seem pathetic. Oh well I guess I’m just giving you more to lash out about. I wish you knock it off because it’s just boring.

PS DP is the best!

Have to admit Packa hits the nail on the head more often than naught. Too bad they don't sell DP tee shirts so you moron's can really kiss his *** . Keep up the good work Packa!

Back