Dirty Pete

OB_falcon fool

Registered
Man...I am own your side. I am a PROUD owner of a '00 Busa.
The post I made in the mcn 12/13/xx comparo thread was a partial quote from the article.. http://www.motorcycleworld.co.uk/bikes/bikes.asp?index=0&page=Sports&testid=281&parent=280

The "overtaking anything" NOT the Busa was suppose to be in defense of the Busa. And I think the article sucks when they said that the "7 mph deficit is irrelevant". They are making excuses for the 12. I bet if the 12 would have been faster on top end they(MCN) would have had it in bold type. Like I said most of the rags are only interested in the ad money anyway and new bikes have more money appropriated for advertisement.

I have done my share of road (street) racing...won some and lost some. You never know how much nerve that other guy has. Me, I am quite foolish! Although I love the Busa if I was going to road race I would have purchased something else!

HA! I thought that was YOU talking! Sloppy reading on my part. Well if you've done track days and road raced you know for sure what I was saying. I've been beaten by people on the most unlikely equipment, and I don't get passed that often. I'll try to find that post of mine and correct it.

Thanks, Big Guy!!!...My feeling were kind of hurt, that you thought I was a trader to our brand and bike. I have never like COWS, I took great pleasure of beating the snot out of my best friend on his ZX-11 with my FZR 1000. I can't wait to break some hearts this summer with the almighty 'BUSA!! The worst pride killer I ever experience was at Deals Gap in Tenn...killed by a SV650. Man, the guy could nearly drag the clip-ons!! I realize you never know what cards the other guy is holding, but it is still fun playing the game!! "Ride Hard..Ride Fast..enjoy life while it last."

[This message has been edited by falcon fool (edited 24 March 2000).]

Falcon at least you`ve never been passed at the gap by a drunk two up with his girl friend on back drinking a mixed drink...I have...that son of a gun could ride and his girl friend was to drunk to notice......

Back