MCN\'s article, How the Zx12 Compares to the Bus

OB_Richard

Registered
"The curvy lines and bulbous snout have been compared to a cow (HayaBusa) - not the sexiest animal. Those riders will now have a chance to sample huge thrills that go along with it without making any sacrifices to style (ZX12)." http://www.motorcycleworld.co.uk/bikes/bikes.asp?index=0&page=Sports&testid=268&parent=266

Jimmy Durante rapes Woody Woodpecker, they call the offspring "ZX12", and MCN slavers over its beauty. Brits talk funny, too, you ever notice?

if they want something beautiful to ride on .. ride a girl instead of a bike! Tell MCW to take a hike!

You know that a Busa is lighter than a ZX-12 when you change from a dual pipe system to a header.

I've got a friend that let someone ride his busa and they wrecked it, he waited for the Zx-12. After a week he returned it to the dealer and purchased a 00 Busa.

I agree. And I think it is the best looking bike there is, not just because it is unique, but because it is all about function not superficial flashiness like so many of the other bikes, especially the Italians!

When you park the busa at a restaurant or wherever non-bike people are it will draw stares and stop and look spectators.
The 12 looks like just another bike to the untrained eye. This is strictly an issue of personal taste but I view the busa as the most radically styled (in a good way) bike I've ever seen.

Hey Badagindo, ever hear of the BBC?

And as for technology... well – where who gave us TV, telephones, computers, radar, the internet etc etc?

Talk motorcycles. Not garbage.

my friend (who just sold his r1 and bought a
busa) always made fun of the headlight on the busa and called it a "cyclopse".however,
i think he must have got tired of the taillight on it because thats all he ever got to see.front end/headlight looks great to me. that is what distinguishes the fastest bike ever built from everything slower.