Depressed

I believe there are good men out there! Just like there are good women out there.

I believe there are good men out there! Just like there are good women out there.
Could ya at least give me some crackers with my whine!!!

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear dude, but if she's talk'in about her ex. Run forest Run!! She's not commited to you, leave now before you fall for her even more.

Sorry to hear about your Mom, I'm sure things will improve.

Sorry about your mom I hope she gets better soon, she is in my prayers

regarding that chick I just went through the exact same situation last week only after having done this several times before, I decided to say fug her and get 2 more to replace her, now instead of being nice my one and only mission is to get in their pants (thats my cover story)

One of my many theories is that woman go for the bad guys cause they think they're easier to get rid of if they are ugly and mean and everything they don't want in a daddy, all it takes is them getting burned once to never want to get burned again and you know how long woman can hold grudges.

but what happens instead is they see a soft sweet man under the hard rough jerk and their motherly instincts kick in and they try to nurture that soft man out of the rough jerk and end up falling in love with him stubborningly sooo to the point they will keep running back to him time and time again because they feel they are letting him down not to or whatever, so my advice is, go after what you really want anyways, a good lay come accross as an egotistical hard-ass jerk who only cares about his motorcycle and the chicks will flock to you.

My one liner for the day, ride your woman, love your bike. I should start a thread, why my bike is better than a woman LOL

<!--EDIT|DeRos
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147757701 -->

I share the same views as some of the other members up there. A part of me really agrees with BT...and another part of me agrees with BigDr.

I guess what it really boils down to is finding the strength to pick up and move past this. Move forward and onward, ya know?

It's just one hit in the boxing match that is life. What you make of it is up to you. Are you gonna run back to the corner sniveling and contemplating throwing the towel in? Or are you gonna get pissed and start the next round by being more methodical and going for the knockout?

Not tryin to flame you or anything, just trying to give you a different aspect to look at.

Don't give up...don't let it get you down. I know it's alot easier said than done, but it needs to be done. There are many more oppportunities out there...it's just a matter of being discreet in your selection progress. Take your time, choose wisely. If you get hit hard, then chalk it up to a learning experience and move on...this time with that much more knowledge about what may or may not hurt you.

I've been down the road of self-pity...thought many times to myself that I was never gonna catch a break and that all of this crap was not worth it. At the time, I was wallowing in self-pity.

Looking back on it now, I despise how I acted. I saw myself as too weak...too easily hurt. Things are much different now.

Sure, I catch myself slipping and start wondering "why did this happen to me?", but I quickly get rid of those thoughts, as they are not beneficial to me in any way. All it does is make me weaker and more vulnerable...and more prone to being hurt.

Your heart will always be there, so take your time giving it away. Be selective and look to yourself.

That other person obviously won't be there for you when you bite the dust.

and my prayers for your Moms.

God will never give us something we cannot handle.

Wow, Pac you really have a way with words!

Just hang in there, Brian. If she is jerking your heart around it is best to just leave the situation no matter how hard that may be for you. You don't want to be a mere convenience for her, you'll only get hurt more. I really believe you will find someone and that nice guys can finish first. Don't change and start acting like a jerk to women because I don't believe that is you. Just be yourself, that always works best.

Prayers are going out for you and your Moms, Bro.

Keep the faith, Brother and keep venting here to your family when you need to. We don't mind.

most importantly, thoughts are with your mom hope she gets well soon,

as for the women I'm the last person to give advice, but scootergirl is right, there are the good ones out there, but as screwed up as most are it's extremely hard to find 1 in a pack of millions,

so what ken02busa said can be good
Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one!
wink.gif

and you never know you backstepping away from this one might trigger something, if you're supposed to go out with her sometimes start coming up with a reasons not to, trick is make her chase!

Plenty being said, but I wanted to say that I hope your Mom gets better very soon Brian!!! She's in my thoughts...

As for the gal? Sounds like you were her "rebound guy" and they never, ever seem to last...it's sad for you, but I hope you don't lose hope in finding someone some day. It'll happen when you least expect it; when you're not looking...hang in there Brian...

Sorry to hear about the girl problem.... they never learn, they just keep going back to what they had... you would figger that if someone guy was treating them right they would like it.. but NOOOOO they gotta go back to the bad.... cheer up its been going on for ages and never will change.

Prayers and good thoughts heading out your Mother...

If you like this girl, I suggest you get another "girl friend" ...and quickly.

I'd also recommend that you make it a point to let her know that you have this other friend. Also let her know that unfortunately you will not be meeting girl #1 due to you the time you have to spend with girl #2. (BTW girl #2 can just be a friend or whatever). Watch how fast girl #1 looses interest in the ex.

Sorry to have to go so jr. high on the subject, but that is how women operate.  I agree with Jinx, you're being too nice.

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147812274 -->

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the words of encouragement! Makes me glad to have folks like you as friends!! Nice to have people listen and offer suggestions and advice!
Thanks again!!!

Back