Depressed

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry to vent but I just had to tell someone. Don't know if it matters or not, but here goes:
Met this girl a few weeks ago. We have been out a few times. Really got along great. She even liked the busa, and dragracing!! Loved talking with her and just spending time with her. Actually she is one of the VERY few women that I enjoyed being with and not having any sexual contact. I don't know what I was thinking. I was very polite (opened doors and stuff like that). It was really weird, almost like a high school kid feeling. Now, after I have kind of started letting myself get close, she is talking to her ex again and possibly going to get back together with him. I mean, this really hurts! I can't seem to get a dang break. I really started caring for her. Now what do I do? Geez, aren't there any women left that want to have someone love and care for them? I am about to give up!
On top of all of that, my mother was put into the hospital tonight for an infection caused by an I.V.setup. I am about to freakin lose it man.

How much can a person take before they go over the deep end?

Sorry for the rant and thanks for listening.

Geez, aren't there any women left that want to have someone love and care for them? I am about to give up!
The answer to that question is... NO. From what I've seen working LE over the past 13 years the shidbags can't run the girls off and the good guys get shid on and left for the shidbags. I've about decided to show up on my next date drunk, smoking a joint and just knock the fug out of her as soon as she opens the door. I'd probably be married within a week if I done that.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I'll send up a prayer for her. Chin up, bro...

Brian - Sorry to hear your situation. Sounds like a bad day in N.C.

How long have you been seeing this girl? How long has this "ex" been an "ex"? If he hasn't been an ex very long, that is your first clue. "Run, Forrest, run.........."

I think you should feel safe to vent and rant and rave if you want to here. No worries!!! We're family.

I hope your mom gets well soon!

<!--EDIT|scootergirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147794396 -->

Yeah.. been warning my sons about 5 years about women.. most of em are fugged up when it comes to relationships. they are ok as friends... but most of them trip out when you start showing any feelings towards them

I mean if I could bet on when a woman would start to shy away from a guy I would be rich by now.. as soon as you start to show you give a shid, most of them just back off. chase is over..

My oldest son just experainced his first crap. we were sitting on the couch watching TV last week and he looks at me and says "Dad.. you were right... the month I spent with (name withheld) was the happiest time of my life. but then when she started to blow me off, I have never felt so miserable)

this girl and him have known each other for 8 years, actually they are both 14 and were born in the same hospital like 2 days apart.. have gone to school together and she has ALLWAYS shown attraction to him. but he was never interested.. finally when his hormones kick in.. he actually started carrying on conversations with her (he used to ignore her for the most part as they got older)

Well she started texting him, he would text her back. then she started calling him, and he started calling her.. got to the point where he started having feelings for her and she was leading him on, having her friends pull the "what do you think of her? do you like her? " crap, games little girls play. obviously she liked him..

the day he was going to ask her out WHAM!! basically slams the door in his face....

Yeah.. dont even get me started on women.. the reason why guys have the sex drive we have, and why we walk around in a perpetual state of arrousment is because if we didnt we wouldnt take the crap we do just to get laid and our species would die the he11 out....

OMG DONT GET ME STARTED!!!

oh yeah.. no disrespect SG.. remember. I said women are cool as long as you dont fall in love with most of em...
biggrin.gif

but some are cool anyway.. I have a pretty kick but wife.. so I know they are out there..
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hope your mum gets better soon..

You might take a bit longer..
But no point throwing in the towel..
These are lifes mysteries..
Get over it..Take it on the chin and move on..Maybe go a bit slower next time.
If shes happier with her ex..She wasn't the one for you..We've all been down that path at some time and it never gets any easier..
Sorry to hear .....

Sorry to vent but I just had to tell someone. Don't know if it matters or not, but here goes:
Met this girl a few weeks ago. We have been out a few times. Really got along great. She even liked the busa, and dragracing!! Loved talking with her and just spending time with her. Actually she is one of the VERY few women that I enjoyed being with and not having any sexual contact. I don't know what I was thinking. I was very polite (opened doors and stuff like that). It was really weird, almost like a high school kid feeling. Now, after I have kind of started letting myself get close, she is talking to her ex again and possibly going to get back together with him. I mean, this really hurts! I can't seem to get a dang break. I really started caring for her. Now what do I do? Geez, aren't there any women left that want to have someone love and care for them? I am about to give up!
On top of all of that, my mother was put into the hospital tonight for an infection caused by an I.V.setup. I am about to freakin lose it man.

How much can a person take before they go over the deep end?

Sorry for the rant and thanks for listening.
Chin up...god never gives ya more than you can handle...and if ya really like this gal?...before this sweety throws in the towel on ya and gets back with her ex?..drop the hallmark brotherly love act and get'er done...cause it sounds like you were possibly...."too nice"...for her.

btw...prayers sent for yer moms there bud.
biggrin.gif

oh yeah.. no disrespect SG.. remember. I said women are cool as long as you dont fall in love with most of em...
biggrin.gif

but some are cool anyway.. I have a pretty kick but wife.. so I know they are out there..
biggrin.gif
No offense taken. I know there are women and girls like your descriptions. But like I said, we are not ALL like that.

biggrin.gif

Sorry about your Mom, prayers are with you.

As for the woman thing, nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

Looks like you got the rebound treatment. Lots of questions to give you fruitful advice like the relationship between her and the ex,; how long, how long broken up, kids, close family ties, etc.?

Did you two ever really date? boyfriend/girlfriend? Did you ever openly tell her how you felt? How old is she? All sorts of info. needed before enyone can give you truthful situational advice.

My wife and I are always the ones our single friends look to for advice and for us to meet and judge their possible future spouses. My wife gives advice/opinion to my single GUYfriends but it's another thing for her GIRLfriends to listen to what I jhave to say. Go figure.

..drop the hallmark brotherly love act and get'er done...cause it sounds like you were possibly...."too nice"...for her.
There is more to that than most men are willing to believe, and more than most women are willing to admit. The rough guy always gets the chick and the nice guy always gets shafted, period. Can you tell I'm jaded?
biggrin.gif

Anyway, sorry for the threadjack. Didn't aim to take away from your vent, man.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147752103 -->

Women are quite interesting sometimes and I'm sure women would say the same about men. I have had women tell me I'm too nice and others say I'm not nice enough, but I'm the same person with everyone. I can never figure why women will stay with the bad, rough guy even after they admit he's no good for them. Another example, my ex-wife told me I was worse than pond scum, but then got mad because I didn't try to keep in touch with her even though we have no children. Explain that? And sorry to jack the thread.

Just goes back to the old joke

Why is it when a bunch of single women get together all they can talk about is how all the good men are already married..

But when married women get together all they can talk about is how jacked up their husbands are and how they never do anything around the house, lazy and dont respect them..

So what does all this mean? in womens eyes there is no such thing as a good man.. kind of like beliveing in fairy tales
biggrin.gif

Yeah.. Im jaded too.. just give up....

Hang in there man...Im still Dealing with my X-fiance, and a bunch of other b.s.....so I know where your comming from. I will say a prayer for ya, and hope you can find a little something to cheer you up - I know its hard to think about good stuff right now, but ya have to look at the positive just a little...even for just a second...I have to force myself to do this. Anyhow, Im not real good with words lately, so I will just say this - You have a whole group of great people here to support ya....that's what family is for...and don't forget it.

Back