Denver Bike Cop knocked off bike in protest

And you're ok with that?

99%

No , I'm not. I vote at every election and abide by the law, well 99% of the time :laugh: dayum speed limits :rofl:

I watch twenty year olds get $2200.00 / month SSI that have never paid a penny in and never will while my retirement age continues to grow. If I live to be 70 I might get half of that a month. Don't get me started on how screwed up our government is and has been for a long time.

That was me. I saw a donut on the cops bike when he rode by and could not resist. I accidentally bumped his bike with my gut and knocked him over. The rest is history.

Dude you would never see a doughnut anywhere but in a cops hand on the way to his mouth :rofl:

We have become a Country that Looks out for #1 instead of what is good for the Country !! As I have said before. You can not run a country that favors the Minority, Punishes the Wealthy for getting rich and enjoying the American Dream. While Encouraging Mediocrity in the Job Force !!!!

Robert

i agree there should be NO term "minority" i think someone important in government once said "that all men are created equal"

but......so as long as we work hard and the county rewards the rich while never minding how they got rich...we will be a better country.....and you think this is ok? please explain to me how this country PUNISHES the rich????

No , I'm not. I vote at every election and abide by the law, well 99% of the time :laugh: dayum speed limits :rofl:

I watch twenty year olds get $2200.00 / month SSI that have never paid a penny in and never will while my retirement age continues to grow. If I live to be 70 I might get half of that a month. Don't get me started on how screwed up our government is and has been for a long time.

SSI Federal Payment Amounts

How they getting 2200$.....?????

i agree there should be NO term "minority" i think someone important in government once said "that all men are created equal"

but......so as long as we work hard and the county rewards the rich while never minding how they got rich...we will be a better country.....and you think this is ok? please explain to me how this country PUNISHES the rich????

They punish them by asking them to pay their fair share of taxes. They punish them by paying their tax money to people who lost their job when the rich moved their job to China.

Funny thing is I have never heard 1 of the 1%er complain about taxes. I have heard several CEOs complain about coperate taxes but not 1 about how much their bonuses are taxed. Sounds like someone has been duped into complaing for someone else.

The REAL 1% have an army of Tax Lawyers working for them. But this isn't about the 1% it's about a lot more than them. It's actually about the next 5% who don't have an army of lawers. But if you want to REALLY be mad at someone, be mad at the 30% who pay NO taxes yet still get a cash "Refund"......

It funny how Nobody Quoted "Mediocrity in the Job Force" That's were it all Begins and Ends in America. 30% Not paying Taxes and getting a Refund.......................

Robert

30% who pay NO taxes yet still get a cash "Refund"......

If true, this something we should all be mad at.

I am not doubting you, but are you talking about people who get back more than they pay? I have never heard of someone getting a tax refund who didn't pay taxes in the first place.

I am not doubting you, but are you talking about people who get back more than they pay? I have never heard of someone getting a tax refund who didn't pay taxes in the first place.

This is VERY true. I know of people that didn't do a dang thing all year and get several hundred dollars back every year in tax returns. Makes ZERO sense to me..

4 words: EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT - people who never paid a penny in taxes in the first place are getting a refund check. It used to be that you only got the refund against taxes that you acutally PAID, then the Dems changed it. Go research it. It's welfare by another name, just hidden as a tax 'refund'.

I'm willing to pay an extra point in taxes TODAY if they'd just stop this.

It was only a matter of time. Look at the numbnuts that they've interviewd for the most part. Anybody shocked?

The organizers of the movement have the right idea, their problem is they are not controling who joins them. I joked about the homeless earlier, but that became a big issue in Albuquerque. When the Tea Party showed up some where, the whole crowd had the same agenda and they kept the freeloaders, idiots and radicals out for the most part so you got one message. These rallies have some people showing up just because they are curious or have nothing better to do. When these people are interviewed or allowed to express themselves, the original message get overshadowed.

All it takes is one idiot to go in the wrong direction and the rest will follow. The movement needs a strong leader.

The organizers of the movement have the right idea, their problem is they are not controling who joins them. I joked about the homeless earlier, but that became a big issue in Albuquerque. When the Tea Party showed up some where, the whole crowd had the same agenda and they kept the freeloaders, idiots and radicals out for the most part so you got one message. These rallies have some people showing up just because they are curious or have nothing better to do. When these people are interviewed or allowed to express themselves, the original message get overshadowed.

All it takes is one idiot to go in the wrong direction and the rest will follow. The movement needs a strong leader.

Did I just compliment the Tea Party? Oh well:beerchug:

All it takes is one idiot to go in the wrong direction

we have the same problem everytime they do a live interview after a tornado.. they always choose the toothless lady in the moo moo..

Back