Attempted Bike Jacking

Were you on 1604 heading north to I 10 about 5:30 Monday ? It looked like the bike in your sig. I haven't seen too many white busas in .S A Just wondering I was on my way home from work I don't live too far from there.

im pretty sure theres only two open carry states. va and az if i remember correctly. in every state where its allowed that you own a gun you can carry a loaded gun on your propery but transporting is different and every state has its quirks.

open carry isnt a good idea. i dont want the guy planning to rob me know when i do and dont have my gun.

also carrying a collapsible baton is not legal to carry concealed as far as i know. same as brass knuckle and other blundering devices.

hopefully the punks will have learned their lesson, but they will probably get a gun or be more aggresive the next time.

You may be surprised as to the extent of open carry laws...

OpenCarry.org - A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost!

My bad... Great minds think alike!

Last edited:
Oh his bike was a ZX 14? well they look better dropped anyway dont they?:laugh:

He used his weapon as a deterent...and ready to respond to escalation..but did not fire. Good job.:thumbsup:

A buddy of mine was riding in south San Antonio Texas late the other night and while he was sitting at a red light two thugs tried to jack his bike. Both had a knife and ordered my friend off of his bike. He got off of the bike and was told to start walking. Little did the thugs know that my buddy was packing a .45 Auto. My friend pulled his .45 and ordered the thugs to the ground. Both thugs dropped his bike and ran even though my friend was pointing a gun at them. Bike sustained minimum damage and the thugs got away. At least the bike was not successfully jacked. Personally I told my buddy I would have popped at least one of the thugs on the run but he let them go.
He could have justifiably shot them......I can't believe he let the pieces of trash drop his bike and run. I would have most definatley put a bullet in each of them. What a shame :banghead: I also carry concealed, how come I never get those chances lol.

Notright, Yes that was me on 1604 on my white Busa, I was heading to Joe Harrison suzuki.

great story! sorry for the ride taking damage but hey, he still has his bike, right? i bet those douche bags will think twice about jackin' someones ride next time.

Back