To drag or not to drag?

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered

Pretty messed up and paints a horrible picture of the motorcyclist, particularly us high powered sport bikes. :poke:

Now since the initial take off is off camera view it's impossible for me draw a conclusion. Why you ask ??? :laugh:

We all know how the bike jacking at a light works by thugs and low life's there is no way to tell if he thought he was getting jacked or when the cop put his hand on his shoulder he turned saw him and then ran.

The Trooper that stopped me knows how to sneak up on a motorcyclist that they wanted to stop, but didn't turn on their lights or sirens to spook him to run.

You approach from the blind angle keeping out of the rear view, you will get close enough to see both his hands( just to be sure he is not armed).

Then quickly reach for the key with one hand while you have your other hand on your firearm and turn the bike off. The bike is off you are now next to him to react to what way the rider decides to act. Rider passive ??? remove key cop keeps key and tells you to push the bike out of traffic. Rider gets stupid and aggressive, cop kicks the bike over and draws.. I speak from personal experience freaked me out but I didn't get a ticket cause I wasn't the one they were looking for :moon: :laugh:

I don't know how it should be done but I am confident the way officer did it is not the right way :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Let Go!!!:rofl:
Flame away folks, and I'm not getting into why the rider was stopped, or if he thought he was being jacked.
But come on! Let Go! What are you, superman? You're going to hang on and do what...hold the bike?:rofl:
Stupid hurts...on both sides of the law:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Let Go!!!:rofl:
Flame away folks, and I'm not getting into why the rider was stopped, or if he thought he was being jacked.
But come on! Let Go! What are you, superman? You're going to hang on and do what...hold the bike?:rofl:
Stupid hurts...on both sides of the law:rofl:

He was doing a 112 mph before he got to the light:poke: or so that is what they were going ticket him for.

He was doing a 112 mph before he got to the light:poke: or so that is what they were going ticket him for.

So I'll hold on real tight, you just try and speed away now!!!:rofl:
Cop could've been hurt bad or killed, but either way he has to share the blame for doing something so stupid. We should all know how little the general population values life anymore.
Even if the biker just shot 10 people, the cop's gonna just hold on, yeah right.
Stupid hurts.
No, this isn't cop bashing...it's idiot bashing, as they work in all fields.
And great entertainment!

Well I am pretty sure with his mirrors he knew it was a cop and not a jacking. Plus the cop even stopped his car next to him. Now the cop trying to hold on the a motorcycle is just plain stupid and have no idea wth he was thinking. If it was me I wouldn't have dragged him, cop or not, that's just plain and simply messed up. He could have died, and notice how caring people were as they drive by the cop as they see him being dragged.

I'm with sixpack, it wouldn't matter if he was going 200 down the interstate. Once he seen/noticed/observed/felt(whatever it may take) he was gonna run and he couldn't at least knock him off the bike.......................let go dumbazz:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doesnt seem real bright on the officers part. I could see if the bike matched the description in a felony crime, but going 112MPH on 95 where the average traffice runs 85-90 mph? Give me a break!!
Seems when cops chase these superbikes it causes more risk to others and more people get hurt or fatally injured. Should be a law, if the chase goes over 20mph the speed limit to sieze the pursuit, unless they fit the description of a felony.

Doesnt seem real bright on the officers part. I could see if the bike matched the description in a felony crime, but going 112MPH on 95 where the average traffice runs 85-90 mph? Give me a break!!
Seems when cops chase these superbikes it causes more risk to others and more people get hurt or fatally injured. Should be a law, if the chase goes over 20mph the speed limit to sieze the pursuit, unless they fit the description of a felony.

What chase??? The bike was stopped :laugh:

either way, to grab onto a motorcycle or car taking off isnt bright!! Should have just let the bike go, picked up his radio and " I have a such and such motorcycle heading such and such on highway in pursuit.
What gave the right of the officer to place his hands on the rider in the first place?
I am sorry but I may offend anyone here that is a police officer but the law has never helped me and the majority of the cops I know are dishonest,,, as I said majority not all.

either way, to grab onto a motorcycle or car taking off isnt bright!! Should have just let the bike go, picked up his radio and " I have a such and such motorcycle heading such and such on highway in pursuit.
What gave the right of the officer to place his hands on the rider in the first place?
I am sorry but I may offend anyone here that is a police officer but the law has never helped me and the majority of the cops I know are dishonest,,, as I said majority not all.

Hear hear:thumbsup:

cops a hero..lol.. but his grammar is bad 1:07" i just got drugged by a motorcycle..."

cops a hero..lol.. but his grammar is bad 1:07" i just got drugged by a motorcycle..."

he probably thought he was drugged after he got dragged...:rofl::rofl:

ask the officer what happened when he tackled me off his bicycle for drunk in public. he got jacked as i thought i was getting a beat down. my buddies got jumped a few weeks earlier by some wrestlers at fort hays university. i had no idea and he got a mouth full....literally. then i got smothered by 3 other cops.

officers really gotta think sometimes. all he had to do was say hey you drunk ass come here. i would have obliged.

Yeah, cops are human too guys :laugh: he should have let go, he could have been seriously injured. Live to play another day

I'm with Lankeeyankee on this one. Why hold onto a bike for going 112 on I-95, most people do 90 mph on the highway.

The cop was not too smart to hang onto the bike as he pulled away. In FL they barley want to do the report for a stolen car/bike.

My least favority intercaction with the police is when my car was broken into and they did not even want to come out and do a report. They gave me a report number over the phone to give to the insurance company. It is not worth their time.

They are good officers out there, I have met them on occasion. It just seems I meet less of that kind every time I need them. It makes you very cynical about the whole police force after awhile.

I feel bad for all the future riders that meet this Guy. He sounds like he's on a mission out to get riders. that situation could have been worse if they both fell on the intersection. On a side note I can't get my zx10 to hook like that...
Posted via Mobile Device

wouldn't it make more sense to flip that red switch that killes the bike instead of grabing the riders sholder then thinking you can do something by holding onto a bike?

on a side note cant say what i would've have done as the rider but probly swing at the person or I would launch it as hard as i could. But then again I perfer to look behind me then use the mirrors(force of habit from riding without mirrows).

I feel bad for all the future riders that meet this Guy. He sounds like he's on a mission out to get riders. that situation could have been worse if they both fell on the intersection. On a side note I can't get my zx10 to hook like that...
Posted via Mobile Device

I didnt get that out of his interview. says he stopped another bike a few days later and all went well....."went to business".

If you want to hook like that....add 200lbs to the rear:whistle:

....and those cars just went right by him in the intersection.

Back