Denver Bike Cop knocked off bike in protest

You caught me..

But non-peaceful "protesting" is the way to "police" this?? Maybe the banks wouldn't have gotten as "powerful" and corrupt if we didn't need them. As in GET A JOB and don't rely on credit. Buy now, pay later is the problem, not the banks, us in general.. Living above your means is the issue, not the banks interest rates..
Of course I'm not actually going to shoot protesters dufus, just sick and tired of the people in this country living off the working people and have nothing better to do that cry that they want their student loans paid for because they can't find a job... Nobody paid for mine or my wife's loans but us, why should I pay for anyone else's?

Get off your butts, make some money, save some money, buy some things. Leave the banks out of it... That is how you get back at the banks. Same as not buying gas is the only way to get back at the oil companies. Its simple..
No protesting needed.

See, you're almost on the same side as the protestors and you don't even realize it.

The banks don't play by the same rules as everyone else. The Fed certainly doesn't. Money has debt attached to it as soon as it leaves the press. That is the problem.

All money comes from a bank. ALL of it. If you have money, it has debt attached to it. You will pay that debt with taxes. If you want an education, you are going to take on debt. Most people don't have 75k laying around to pay cash for a (crummy) starter home, they are taking on debt.. or renting for the rest of their lives (something I plan to do).

You are being Taxed into slavery friend. You tax money is being misappropriated, and the American people are being screwed.

This is just a very very small sampling of thing that are going on. We've hardly touched the tip of the iceberg here. I wish it was as simple a problem as you've tried to put it. Unfortunately it affects us all. Even you, if you want to see and accept it or not. Fortunately not being part of the solution doesn't HAVE to make you part of the problem. It just makes the solution harder to reach.

The taking on of debt isn't really the problem. Its the taking on of debt without the ability or the ambition to actually pay it back that is the problem.

What are you suggesting? Switching to Gold as tender? Do you think you or I are capable of making the right decisions for millions of people? Should we eliminate government altogether? Eliminate banks altogether?
You can't blame most of the rich for being rich, but you can blame most of the poor for being poor..
The joys of this free country also applies to the fact that we can move if we don't like it, right?

so sick of these lazy ass entitlement freaks protesting... THINGS AREN'T GIVEN, THEY ARE EARNED!! like babies crying to suck on mommies teet.

what will those protests will accomplish? nothing... just like the idiots in them. send them to a 3rd world country and let them learn a thing or two about the world.

The difference is:

- These protesters think they are 'entitled to something', not really sure what it is, but they want someone to GIVE it to them....
- The Tea Party just wants government to get out of their way and let them EARN IT for THEMSELVES....

I AM THE 1% (or aspire to become part of it) and dang proud of it!

Bots what address can I mail the T shirt you ordered to?

6637%20BLACK%20T-SHIRT.jpg

:laugh:

so sick of these lazy ass entitlement freaks protesting... THINGS AREN'T GIVEN, THEY ARE EARNED!! like babies crying to suck on mommies teet.

what will those protests will accomplish? nothing... just like the idiots in them. send them to a 3rd world country and let them learn a thing or two about the world.

So sick of listening to people who have no idea what they are talking about act like they know something.

The movement isn't based on lazy or entitlement. It's based on creating a better economy, holding criminals responsible for their actions, and decorrupting the government. Really it all starts with the federal reserve.

Do some research. Look into your government and it's practices... maybe you guys will all "learn a thing or two about the world."

You know what doing nothing will accomplish? Nothing... Just like you.

What’s wrong is, they are not protesting the way many of you want them to. Show up, say a few words, go home and be forgotten about in the morning.

Funny how Conservatives don’t like this movement when, in reality, they are protesting the same things the Tea Party was so-called protesting against. Yes, I said so-called because it is BS and all they were doing was spreading fear and hate-mongering with their constitutionalist BS.

Now you say shoot the disgusting infidels! they are not peaceful; they are not fighting for the right thing, they need to stop. The actions of the few do not represent the whole. Oh, I forgot that only applies to people you like, that is why none of you jumped to condemn the Tea Party when there were sign at their rallies that said, “No Ni**ers allowed or “Hang the N”. Of course, those people don’t represent the Tea Party and Conservatives, but the few idiots at these rallies represent everyone there because they are not doing what you want.

The Problem with you Conservatives is that you really don’t stand for anything; you are just against everything that doesn’t fit in your little world. You blindly back the actions of your idiot leaders and then condemn the same actions from the other side. Very short sighted and closed minded if you ask me. You talk about saving our country, but “our“ is a very small group.

You cry “get a job”, “don’t be a leach” and condemn the poor when they use the system or steal. When the rich and powerful use a loophole in the law, which was made by the rich and powerful, you condone their immoral and predatory actions by saying it is legal. In your world, the banks were the victims. They didn’t know that people who couldn’t afford the loans wouldn’t pay. If you are such moral and spiritual people, why does right and wrong depend on which side of the class/economic/party line the perpetrator and victim are on?

1. If someone posted a sign that said that at a Tea Party rally, I'd be the first person to punch him in the nose and tell him to take that sign down as I don't agree with it. I still have yet to see a Tea Party rally where the police have been cussed and harrassed. Can you show me a video? Because I can sure show you a bunch...
2. The banks should not have gotten bailed out, and they are not a victim. They took a risk, and should have suffered the consequences. A lot of Tea Party Members said it long before OWS said it.
3. "The problem with you Liberals" is that you have plenty to complain about, yet you have ZERO proposals to fix it that don't include taking what you want from someone else who earned if for themselves...

I think these people, as the misguided fools they are, have the right to say what they have to say. Nobody's denying that. But, they DO NOT have the right to commit violence, break city ordances, or harrass the local population and businesses at will to whine about their 'cause'.

1. If someone posted a sign that said that at a Tea Party rally, I'd be the first person to punch him in the nose and tell him to take that sign down as I don't agree with it. I still have yet to see a Tea Party rally where the police have been cussed and harrassed. Can you show me a video? Because I can sure show you a bunch...
2. The banks should not have gotten bailed out, and they are not a victim. They took a risk, and should have suffered the consequences. A lot of Tea Party Members said it long before OWS said it.
3. "The problem with you Liberals" is that you have plenty to complain about, yet you have ZERO proposals to fix it that don't include taking what you want from someone else who earned if for themselves...

I think these people, as the misguided fools they are, have the right to say what they have to say. Nobody's denying that. But, they DO NOT have the right to commit violence, break city ordances, or harrass the local population and businesses at will to whine about their 'cause'.

My thoughts exactly. Well said sir. :beerchug:

Good thing I am not a Liberal.:beerchug:

All of the protest have not had violence and many are very compliant with local laws and officials. If you want to see good, that is all you will find just as if you want to see bad.

Some people say the same thing about Tea Party Rallies.:beerchug:
Yes, they're idiots too. It's often stated that parks are cleaner when the tea parties leave them than they are when they arrive. The two groups are a 180 degrees out in all ways.

You guys should see what the Union scum did to the capital in Madison, WI. Unreal.

Yes, they're idiots too. It's often stated that parks are cleaner when the tea parties leave them than they are when they arrive. The two groups are a 180 degrees out in all ways.

Are all of them cleaner?

But just to let you know, many of these rallies have supervisors that are in charge of making sure the environment is clean and safe.

Tea Baggers have no commitment, when the lights go out and the weather changes, they run for their comfy homes. These people are fighting the elements and not leaving their post until they get their message out. If you can't respect that, then you can't respect our founding fathers.

Regardless of who is against it I disagree with all the bailouts. Those businesses should have sunk or swam on their own. I also agree that our government and most governments including local governments are extremely corrupt.

Tea Baggers have no commitment, when the lights go out and the weather changes, they run for their comfy homes. These people are fighting the elements and not leaving their post until they get their message out. If you can't respect that, then you can't respect our founding fathers.

That's because they have nowhere to go. Supposedly the banks took their houses for no reason.. :laugh:

Are all of them cleaner?

But just to let you know, many of these rallies have supervisors that are in charge of making sure the environment is clean and safe.

These people have nothing in common with our Founding Fathers. They were independent folks who didn't depend on anyone for anything. And as always we drop back to name calling. :laugh: debate over. And don't get me wrong I'm not a member of any group pay my own way don't depend on others for anything, have paid so much money to local, state, and the federal government in my life that I will never get a return on.

Back