Denver Bike Cop knocked off bike in protest

These people have nothing in common with our Founding Fathers. They were independent folks who didn't depend on anyone for anything. And as always we drop back to name calling. :laugh: debate over. And don't get me wrong I'm not a member of any group pay my own way don't depend on others for anything, have paid so much money to local, state, and the federal government in my life that I will never get a return on.

Absolutely nothing alike... :rofl:

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
—Thomas Jefferson

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
—Thomas Jefferson

"Guard against impostures of pretended patriotism."
—George Washington

"The means of defense against a foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
—James Madison

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
—James Madison

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect its country from its government."
—Thomas Paine

A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.
Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779

An unlimited power to tax involves, necessarily, a power to destroy; because there is a limit beyond which no institution and no property can bear taxation.
John Marshall, McCullough v. Maryland, 1819

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
Samuel Adams "The Father of the American Revolution"

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Thomas Jefferson (attributed without source)

f the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.
Candidus, in the Boston Gazette, January 20, 1772

That was me. I saw a donut on the cops bike when he rode by and could not resist. I accidentally bumped his bike with my gut and knocked him over. The rest is history.

this-is-all-true-16.jpg

That's a pretty funny picture that's been making the rounds for a couple weeks... :laugh:

I think there a lampoon of this graphic that has arrows pointed to all the items that they are "Made in China", or items are also bought on credit from the TBTF Banks..... :rofl:

fastest way to stop these protests is have a job fair across from one . Most of the losers will run .

The guy that shoved the motorcycle over deserves to be beaten. Period.

But really? Are these people serious? My impression is that the protesters are just a bunch of hippies who think they are entitled to ride the coattails of the "1%."

While they may be jealous of the success of the 1%, they certainly do not represent the 99%.

I'm all about folks exercising their First Amendment rights, but what the heck are they trying to say? They claim to have a clear message, but they don't seem to know what it is... :dunno:

There are thousands of videos from the protests, and so far I haven't found any that make much sense.

And what's with all the antisemitism?

Oh, here's what they want. They want revolution, not policy change..? That's helpful.

America Voted for Change................Deal with your decision. We are all accountable for our own actions. Now the Liberal mainstream has spoke there voice. What are you going to do in 2012 ? Is this the way you want to live ? If you made all the right choices and became wealthy and are living the American Dream..........Are you obligated to support those who have not ? Do you have a sense of Pride ? ................Even during the Great Depression there were Men in Soup lines wearing a Top Hat and a Suit a Tie..........

Robert

When the poor rob the rich, they are put in prisons.

When the rich rob the poor, they... well, they laugh about it over cocktails.

129021008687645509.jpg

But, keep on telling yourselves things are just fine as they are. Yep... just fine.

And someone was telling me I was drinking the kool aid. lmao.

wow....truely....wow.... i thought we could have a intellectual debate about the reason so many are inspired to do "something" yes these folks may not be correct in how they speak thier minds but the point remains...GREED IS NOT GOOD!!! no we shall not continue to REWARD the rich for manipulatieing the laws and financial systems to their own PROFIT while the rest of the country works hard for what LITTLE they have and try to save but the CORPORATIONS AND RICH of this country have STACKED THE DECK against us. we work...we pay our bills...we continue to not have pay wages that match inflation...this is not about entitlement..this is about manipulation and law breaking and subversiveness of our goverment...our laws...on our people. wall street is a fantasy...built on lies and deceit...NOBODY...I MEAN NOBODY should be allowed to defraud this country as much as these folks did and not only be rewarded for it but paid hansomely by the TAXPAYER for doing it...all under the premise of if we dont...our economy colapses. the goverment and our ability to change it is corrupt...ive said it before ill say it again...you cannot CHANGE...what you cannot vote out as a whole...1/3 at a time while letting the other 2/3 corrupt. who the heck spends millions of dollars to get a job that only pays 130-150k a year!! come on people wake up and smell your own stink we have made by not recongizing that we ALLOWED this to happen. stop blameing 1 man (the president) who does not MAKE ONE SINGLE LAW!!!!!! blame the other 534 idiots we are left to deal with that lie cheat take kickbacks...back door deals whatever it takes for them to earn MORE than thier SALARY and makeing thier POSITION desireable!!! these protests are the BEGINNING of change. hopefully peacefully (even though historically untill Egypt NO GOVERNMENT HAS CHANGED FOR THE GOOD WITHOUT VIOLENCE) stop pointing ya dang fingers and realize you are still part of the problem because you still will not speak against what is MORALLY WRONG in goverment and in corporations!!... i work...i work long hours...i pay my bills....AND I SPEAK OUT DAILY AGIANST THE GOVERMENT AND COPORATIONS TO TRY TO GET THE MEEK AND QUICK TO BLAME OTHERS TO STAND UP AND FINNALY SPEAK OUT AGAINST GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow....truely....wow.... i thought we could have a intellectual debate about the reason so many are inspired to do "something" yes these folks may not be correct in how they speak thier minds but the point remains...GREED IS NOT GOOD!!! no we shall not continue to REWARD the rich for manipulatieing the laws and financial systems to their own PROFIT while the rest of the country works hard for what LITTLE they have and try to save but the CORPORATIONS AND RICH of this country have STACKED THE DECK against us. we work...we pay our bills...we continue to not have pay wages that match inflation...this is not about entitlement..this is about manipulation and law breaking and subversiveness of our goverment...our laws...on our people. wall street is a fantasy...built on lies and deceit...NOBODY...I MEAN NOBODY should be allowed to defraud this country as much as these folks did and not only be rewarded for it but paid hansomely by the TAXPAYER for doing it...all under the premise of if we dont...our economy colapses. the goverment and our ability to change it is corrupt...ive said it before ill say it again...you cannot CHANGE...what you cannot vote out as a whole...1/3 at a time while letting the other 2/3 corrupt. who the heck spends millions of dollars to get a job that only pays 130-150k a year!! come on people wake up and smell your own stink we have made by not recongizing that we ALLOWED this to happen. stop blameing 1 man (the president) who does not MAKE ONE SINGLE LAW!!!!!! blame the other 534 idiots we are left to deal with that lie cheat take kickbacks...back door deals whatever it takes for them to earn MORE than thier SALARY and makeing thier POSITION desireable!!! these protests are the BEGINNING of change. hopefully peacefully (even though historically untill Egypt NO GOVERNMENT HAS CHANGED FOR THE GOOD WITHOUT VIOLENCE) stop pointing ya dang fingers and realize you are still part of the problem because you still will not speak against what is MORALLY WRONG in goverment and in corporations!!... i work...i work long hours...i pay my bills....AND I SPEAK OUT DAILY AGIANST THE GOVERMENT AND COPORATIONS TO TRY TO GET THE MEEK AND QUICK TO BLAME OTHERS TO STAND UP AND FINNALY SPEAK OUT AGAINST GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have become a Country that Looks out for #1 instead of what is good for the Country !! As I have said before. You can not run a country that favors the Minority, Punishes the Wealthy for getting rich and enjoying the American Dream. While Encouraging Mediocrity in the Job Force !!!!

Robert

Oh how your stones grow when you have a crowd of people behind you......TARD

No one was behind him while he was runnin.. Oh yea.. well the cop was.. Dumb ass got what he deserved. I'm not even a big LEO fan, but I think if I'd been in the crowd I'd accidently have tripped the guy being chased.. Ok.. maybe feeling more for the bike .. haha.. just kiddin.. Wrong is wrong and that guy was wrong. That had to be concidered assult on an officer right?

Wow.. I just read this whole thread.. Very interesting.. Almost afraid to put in my $.02... But here goes..

Obiously I'm not part of the 1%.. But I can't be part of the 99%.. In this thread I have finally heard ONE thing I agree with and that is Govt, get out of my way so I can have a chance to make my own money. Blame on the 1%. We're a capitalistic country. You get in to business to make money..... So I don't fault them. The banks shouldn't have been bailed out because they are business. And if they failed, others would capitalized off of it. I don't see them giving my business money. But I'm not the 1% I know... Is there a right answer.. Not with what's currently being offered, but the answer is within everything that both sides offer. Get a job.. I think the majority of the US is working (although unemployment is at an all time high.. Or is it still?).. So that's not the only answer.. It's the ones that think they 1% owes them.. Pay thier school loans. Well that should be on the govt since they bailed the banks out. But didn't the banks have to pay that back? Hmm.. k. Being a black man shouldn't I get my 40 achres and a mule? No, because as soon as someone (something) gives it to me, they can take it back. I want what's mine and work for what's mine so you can kiss my *** when I make it "big" (I know not 1% status)... So for people who believe we have too much govt in our lives I think you have a leg to stand on. But the govt person's arn't the 1% of billionaires, etc right? But to put blame on them for our 'problems'... I just don't see it. I agree with a statement in one of the above videos... I hear complaints, what I'd like to hear is viable and reasonable solutions. Not saying that the 99%'ers don't have a reason to be upset or not to protest, BUT I think it's a bit misfounded and misdirected. But don't get me in to what propaganda agendas can do to insite riots/protests... Whole other ball of wax. (especially when you relise that you're the rat in the maze being manipulated with a piece of cheese). I only harp on the 99% because they try to include everyone that's not the 1%.. And I don't wish to be involved in thier cause.. well not the cause, but the methods of their cause, so they are to me, just as counter productive to my cause as is the govt. Taxation.. Wasn't that the start of some revololution to which helped form the US........hmmm.lol. But look what they do now. They tell me when, where and what I can own.. (i.e. guns).. Next they will say whom I can and can't have sex with... I guess at this point I'm rambling, but just saying, if you're very far one side or the other, you miss the gist of everything.. your far right or far left isn't best for the masses.. and it's usually the minority who is the loudest thinking they are speaking for the majority....

That all sad and done.. all you pissy people.. Go get on your busa.. take a time out ride (hahaha.. time out from another rant of mine).. and come back later... And talk about the idiot that pushed over the bike... lol.. 'nuff said.

Back