Denver Bike Cop knocked off bike in protest

not to bright.. just think of the beating he would have gotten if there wasnt cameras around...

That would have been much easier if they'd just shoot them all.. All the garbage of America is at these "occupy" events. Let's take out the trash.

He shouldn't have done that. Period.

But, I'm trying to figure out what genius thought it would be a good idea to ride their police motorcycles through the crowd, on the grass, "just because".

I can only assume they got what they wanted.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Okay, watch the clip again. The bike behind his fell over too. Was that one pushed over? :guns: Commie-Hippies..

He stood there for a couple seconds after he pushed it over. I think he was amazed that the cop dropped it and hopped off? It does seem that they were looking for exactly what happened, a story and a confrontation?

Some people say the same thing about Tea Party Rallies.:beerchug:

You have GOT to be kidding...I have yet to see any Tea Party protesters get violent, knock over motorcycle cops, and scream "F America"....no, Not even close to being the same thing.

Why don't you go look at some of the other links at this site...

That would have been much easier if they'd just shoot them all.. All the garbage of America is at these "occupy" events. Let's take out the trash.

Well hello there internet tough guy.

I could agree if you said, there are many who are at these events with their own agendas, or simply because they just want to be a part of something, and stir up some ****. No, perhaps that was a bad move... definitely shouldn't have knocked over that bike. We don't have the full context of what led up to that, or what caused so much anger leading to the moment of the bike getting pushed over.

Many of them don't know what is wrong, just that something is most definitely wrong. Knowing that something is wrong, and standing up to change it, is what this country needs.

Do you honestly believe that criminals in washington, banks, and corporations should just be allowed to go unchecked? That is where you will find the Garbage of America. Turns out you will also find them on the internet talking about shooting protesters.

You sir, are no better than an extremest dictator if you think just going out and shooting them all is the best option.

If this movement comes to a revolution... I'll be sure to look you up.

Good day.

How did or does a protest like that change anything. If you see preoblem which many people can and do, protest should be setup to make people aware and draw attention to the problem. Having a peaceful demonstration without incidents isn't easy but possible the most important is a good leader and organizer. Ghandi was a good leader and protest organizer, if the organizer allows mob mentality to get into the crowd, it's not long before it all goes south.:laugh:

Well hello there internet tough guy.

I could agree if you said, there are many who are at these events with their own agendas, or simply because they just want to be a part of something, and stir up some ****. No, perhaps that was a bad move... definitely shouldn't have knocked over that bike. We don't have the full context of what led up to that, or what caused so much anger leading to the moment of the bike getting pushed over.

Many of them don't know what is wrong, just that something is most definitely wrong. Knowing that something is wrong, and standing up to change it, is what this country needs.

Do you honestly believe that criminals in washington, banks, and corporations should just be allowed to go unchecked? That is where you will find the Garbage of America. Turns out you will also find them on the internet talking about shooting protesters.

You sir, are no better than an extremest dictator if you think just going out and shooting them all is the best option.

If this movement comes to a revolution... I'll be sure to look you up.

Good day.

You caught me..

But non-peaceful "protesting" is the way to "police" this?? Maybe the banks wouldn't have gotten as "powerful" and corrupt if we didn't need them. As in GET A JOB and don't rely on credit. Buy now, pay later is the problem, not the banks, us in general.. Living above your means is the issue, not the banks interest rates..
Of course I'm not actually going to shoot protesters dufus, just sick and tired of the people in this country living off the working people and have nothing better to do that cry that they want their student loans paid for because they can't find a job... Nobody paid for mine or my wife's loans but us, why should I pay for anyone else's?

Get off your butts, make some money, save some money, buy some things. Leave the banks out of it... That is how you get back at the banks. Same as not buying gas is the only way to get back at the oil companies. Its simple..
No protesting needed.

Back