Deals Gap

Oh wow, don't believe you all went there, I see a bunch of people that are going to be in the corner again.....

(yamahor @ Jun. 27 2007,10:47)
(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 27 2007,09:22) That pic is a riot... that was when John called Yahamhor if I remember right... Yup, I was medicated - and the bruising hadn't started to show - yet! It was a great night
bowdown.gif

Thong, huh? You might not want to try and log in for a day or two...
smile.gif

J/K!
I was wondering if that was me you were on the phone with... I seem to remember thinking you were in a thong when i was talking with yall... Figured with wetspots around, that HAD to be the case.
crazy.gif
Phone sex at the pit
tounge.gif

(vman1300 @ Jun. 27 2007,15:05)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 27 2007,14:08)
wow.gif

*quietly backs out of shady thread*
*grabs Va and chucks her back into the shady thread she so wants to take part in*
Nope, it's apparent I missed the fun again this past year
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 27 2007,15:37)
wow.gif

*grabs Va and chucks her back into the shady thread she so wants to take part in*
laugh.gif
I bet I know where you will be staying next Spring
poke.gif

(vman1300 @ Jun. 27 2007,15:43)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 27 2007,15:37)
wow.gif

laugh.gif
I bet I know where you will be staying next Spring  
poke.gif
Funny you bring that up...so, we're driving to VIR Monday evening and Mike starts rattling off some route in the mountains that would be nice, I'm sitting there saying "yeah, that sounds nice" and then he says "something different instead of the Deal's Gap trip" and I whipped my head around and told him "oh, I'm going back to Deal's Gap next spring, for the Busa Bash"...he looks confused, so I told him that myself and Andy (Harley guy) had already said we'd be there for 2 nights this time around...

Guess I've officially broken the news to the hubby
laugh.gif
If he goes, fine, if not, fine...I'll be there!

laugh.gif

I was trying my best to find him drooling and couldn't. I wished I looked that good
all_coholic.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 27 2007,15:56) And newly released pics of twin jugs............. ah cylinder heads  
all_coholic.gif
Has anyone told you how nice you look in pink?
wink.gif

Back