Ruined by Deals Gap

ResidentEvil

Registered
Anybody else have this feeling after riding Deals Gap? I feel NO love for the regular streets any more .:banghead:..Will this wear off? Now all I think about is the Dragon :laugh:

No not just you. I love riding anywhere in western NC or eastern TN. We have a lot of good roads here in SW VA but nothing compares to getting lost out in the middle,of no where.

Yep, its in my back yard. But Yes in my opinion The Cherohala is where its at. You have to love those long sweeping twisties! We spent about 4 hours there yesterday.

I used to think that the roads there were the best in the country. I'll admit they're good, but after my last road trip in upper WI and to Copper Harbor in the U.P. of Michigan, I'd be hard pressed to drive all the way down there for the roads again. Plus I went on a three day weekend, and never saw a single cop!

Love it up there. Many other roads up that way are better than the Dragon to me though. Tiller was right about the Skyway. Just did that a month ago. :thumbsup:

I did until I found Little Switzerland are and rode the DiamondBack, Snake 421, and other roads. Dragon is fun I like tight knee dragging twisties with good pavement

I used to think that the roads there were the best in the country. I'll admit they're good, but after my last road trip in upper WI and to Copper Harbor in the U.P. of Michigan, I'd be hard pressed to drive all the way down there for the roads again. Plus I went on a three day weekend, and never saw a single cop!

Cops? They add to the excitement of the twisties.:laugh: What fun would it be not blowing the skirts up on a cop every now and then :dunno:

Never have made the trek to the Dragon maybe one day will have the oppurtunity. BUT, I feel the same way about awesome rides around Reno last 2 years during Busa Stampede events. In Reno you have a little bit of everything like big sweepers, tight technical sections as well as lots of elevation changes. Roads here in Canada around home are just plain boring now. Have actually been contemplating removing stretch and raising Busa back to stock hieght, setup like it is now is fine for the roads around here but quite a bit of extra effort when riding on group rides around Reno beautiful country-side.

motivatorda981fa52826b81b1cfd35cc3671e5f2454cc85a.jpg

Back