Deals Gap

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Alright I'm enjoying my first trip to the Gap, Omar to my right, Kevin to my left, some blonde chick in black leather over by the tree. Wait back to this thread, sorry. We were sitting at the upper pit and the Dragon Tail Tee Shirt came up and the fact that a curve on this map was named Busa. Kevin was telling the story behind this when someone with a 1/5 of CC in the body took us elsewhere.
laugh.gif

If someone knows the story behind this let us know; the story
wink.gif

It was named for a VERRRRRRYYYYYY bad Busa crash a few years ago from what I understand from Ron at tailofthedragon.com.

It is not all related to our Bash.

That's it
rock.gif
I wanted a good ol' story. Guess I'll have to wait until my next trip to the pit.
all_coholic.gif

Eh - why don't you continue with the story at the top!
tounge.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 26 2007,11:51) Eh - why don't you continue with the story at the top!  
tounge.gif
It would have something to do with a bunch of singles and a pole
poke.gif

And then a major low side of a chair.....

It is all fun and games until someone low-sides their chair...
firedevil.gif

(LCB @ Jun. 26 2007,12:56) and lands in the wet spot....
Sounds like LCB was there MC, I was going to leave you out of this, oh well ........................
laugh.gif

(vman1300 @ Jun. 26 2007,13:08)
(LCB @ Jun. 26 2007,12:56) and lands in the wet spot....
I cant believe YOU went there......
First post dude, no hesitation, next will be; and the tailgate of the pickup, or something.......................
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 26 2007,13:11) First post dude, no hesitation, next will be;      and the tailgate of the pickup,        or something.......................
laugh.gif
LOL!!!!!

Uhhh, it was the drugs mannnnn...
smile.gif

I see - everyone was thinking it but because I said it - I get to be the bad guy....

I see how you are...

I had heard that late at night during a full moon that if you honk your horn three times and flash your hazards that a busa will swing by and dissapear into the night....

(LCB @ Jun. 26 2007,14:02) I see - everyone was thinking it but because I said it - I get to be the bad guy....

I see how you are...
bahahahahahaha!!!!!!

The wet spot......or was it multiple ones
poke.gif

Back