Thinking out loud.....

I dont know Kevin and Im not goin to be able to make it to the bash, but It's a great idea and im glad there is so much support for member who is not well.:thumbsup:

Cap that sounds great. I've been to the bash 3 times now and only really got to talk to v-man for a min or two. In just a few mins you get to know a person, so count me in i will take a shirt and roll the dragon for him.

i'm in for a couple, one of them needs to be pretty big to fit over my gear please :beerchug:

this is a great idea :bowdown:

great idea. I was thinking adding mike would be great also :thumbsup:
proceeds going to the family is the best :beerchug:

damn awsome idea. wish i was coming. i still want to try and make it out to a bash eventually just my being out of work and of course my busa being stolen back in september is preventing me. But i hope everyone can get one of these shirts and ride for him

That would be great. Maybe instead of just raising the price have an option to donate extra at the time we order.

I think it would look impressive if everyone in the group photo wore one...

:thumbsup: great idea cpatain! I'll be wearing one when I take my R6 on his inaugural run through the dragon... the one thing I wanted to show Kevin was my new toy...

Mrs Grumpy and I are in and we'd have bought them at 10x the price for the cause...

Back