Deals Gap

99 miles from deals gap, married to first cousin, oops, just reading your profile dude
laugh.gif

Dueling Banjos brother, I can hear them now.

LCB, is that the famous MC thong shot
rock.gif

The guy was wearing shorts - give him a break you perv! Besides, his wife was right there and she didn't seem to have a problem with his attire.

Although, we were all bundled up and he's in shorts - makes you wonder....

Well, it was a grand night and I had survived Saturday in the mountains. Good conversations sitting between Omar and Kevin, Poor MC was medicated, but having a ball. It was a good time.
super.gif

Kevin wasn't the one who used the word "thong" in the same sentence as MC... Even I, the FNG, don't say things like that!

(vman1300 @ Jun. 26 2007,11:35) It was named for a VERRRRRRYYYYYY bad Busa crash a few years ago from what I understand from Ron at tailofthedragon.com.

It is not all related to our Bash.
I would go with what Ron says since he and Nancy are credited with naming all the curves.

That pic is a riot... that was when John called Yahamhor if I remember right... Yup, I was medicated - and the bruising hadn't started to show - yet! It was a great night
bowdown.gif

Thong, huh? You might not want to try and log in for a day or two...
smile.gif

J/K!

(LCB @ Jun. 26 2007,15:00) sorry you got jacked dude....  we were just having too much fun.
crazy.gif

I step into this topic, and I here talk of wetspots and somebody getting Jacked... You sick bastids...

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 27 2007,09:22) That pic is a riot... that was when John called Yahamhor if I remember right... Yup, I was medicated - and the bruising hadn't started to show  - yet!  It was a great night  
bowdown.gif

Thong, huh?  You might not want to try and log in for a day or two...
smile.gif

J/K!
I was wondering if that was me you were on the phone with... I seem to remember thinking you were in a thong when i was talking with yall... Figured with wetspots around, that HAD to be the case.
crazy.gif

Back