Ruined by Deals Gap

I did until I found Little Switzerland are and rode the DiamondBack, Snake 421, and other roads. Dragon is fun I like tight knee dragging twisties with good pavement

Especially when it's in your backyard.:laugh:Only takes me a little over an hour to get there on some pretty good roads too.

Another day at the office. :thumbsup:

165_6538_Hwy36.jpg

165_6538_Hwy36.jpg

Especially when it's in your backyard.:laugh:Only takes me a little over an hour to get there on some pretty good roads too.

Yes, Butch you do! You got the best roads I have road 2 wheels on and I am wanting to come back for more of it! Just crazy now with the closing of the new home.

Yes, Butch you do! You got the best roads I have road 2 wheels on and I am wanting to come back for more of it! Just crazy now with the closing of the new home.

Give me a shout next time you are around. There are even more to be had if you know where to look:laugh: Not much more mountain riding this year. As soon as the first snow comes the roads will be ruined until spring. I'm headed to Little Swiss this weekend for some fun and lunch.

Back