Went to deal's gap yesterday

91shplx

Registered
Deals Gap AKA the Dragon . Man the place is great even with my bike set up for the 1/4 / street i'm ready to go back may go in a day or to anyone around Chattanooga TN want to ride up to the Dragon i will post some pics later :thumbsup:

watch out for those gold wings stopping in the middle of your path and their feet dragging into the debris on the side of the road 10 feet in front of you making you go down into a dirt berm
:whistle:

That place sure is fun isnt it, you might check with Chattanoogabusa on going riding.

Deals Gap AKA the Dragon . Man the place is great even with my bike set up for the 1/4 / street i'm ready to go back may go in a day or to anyone around Chattanooga TN want to ride up to the Dragon i will post some pics later :thumbsup:

Call me, I have therapy Tues. and Thur. at 10:00 but available every other day!

Kevin (423-802-1150)

That place sure is fun isnt it, you might check with Chattanoogabusa on going riding.

Yes, check with him... I'm always up for a day trip. The only thing in question is my screwy work schedule. The 8th, 15th, or 16th are looking good. But I'm just sayin...

I think I hear the Pic Police off in the distance... better get them posted. :laugh:

Yes, check with him... I'm always up for a day trip. The only thing in question is my screwy work schedule. The 8th, 15th, or 16th are looking good. But I'm just sayin...

I think I hear the Pic Police off in the distance... better get them posted. :laugh:

Sounds like a winner to me

The dragon is very fun!!!! 600miles worth on the busa at the 09 bash!:whistle:

P1010085.jpg

Some friends that i went up with
110ztqq.jpg
2lmqmts.jpg
oh1hlg.jpg
121g11h.jpg

And this one for all you that want to see some Chicks this was at the store
a3gn54.jpg
121wyly.jpg

I was also at the Gap May 23 - 31st. I stayed Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort. The place was great. Had a blast and plan on going back the last week of September. I was down there with a mix of riders from RideOhio.org.

HPIM2841.jpg

You can wear the hell outta some tires down there too!

HPIM2834.jpg

HPIM2784.jpg

watch out for those gold wings stopping in the middle of your path and their feet dragging into the debris on the side of the road 10 feet in front of you making you go down into a dirt berm
:whistle:

Not how i remember it.....lol

Back