Dealer show pics

Hey thanks for the pics.......I was drooling all over the solid blue that was released a couple of years ago in Japan, so I would love to see better pics of this one. I've had my black limited for 4 years now, so I'm itchin' to get a new one.
But.......I've got to wait to see what the '08 has to offer, I'm hoping that it is an early release like they're saying.

Stay cool,

Dan
super.gif

(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 25 2006,12:04) Thanks guys for your input. I don't have a Hayabusa. I was going to purchase on last year but the insurance was ridiculas. I'm 37 I've had my motorcycle licence for 11 years no accidents and I haven't had a speeding ticket in 8 years. My dealer in Burlington, Ontario set me up with State Farm and they are giving me an incredible rate. I love the blue 2007 Hayabusa but I'm not sure if I should wait til June to see what the 2008's will look like. I guess what I'm trying to say is "I don't want to loose out on the Blue 2007 if the 2008's look like sh#t". How do you guys feel about it.
You live in Ontario and can't ride til Spring again anyway... so I'd wait for the 08. Even if you don't like what the 08 has to offer, you can always still get an 07, 06, 05....

Any better individual pics out there yet? I thought Tedbiele went to the show last weekend....anybody heard from him yet?

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,10:15)
(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 25 2006,12:04) Thanks guys for your input. I don't have a Hayabusa. I was going to purchase on last year but the insurance was ridiculas. I'm 37 I've had my motorcycle licence for 11 years no accidents and I haven't had a speeding ticket in 8 years. My dealer in Burlington, Ontario set me up with State Farm and they are giving me an incredible rate. I love the blue 2007 Hayabusa but I'm not sure if I should wait til June to see what the 2008's will look like. I guess what I'm trying to say is "I don't want to loose out on the Blue 2007 if the 2008's look like sh#t". How do you guys feel about it.
You live in Ontario and can't ride til Spring again anyway... so I'd wait for the 08. Even if you don't like what the 08 has to offer, you can always still get an 07, 06, 05....
True I spoke to the dealer that I've been talking to. He said " if I ordered the 2007 Hayabusa which I would be picking up in May 2007 and before I ride it off his lot I find out that the 2008 Hayabusa is an amazing bike he will let me walk away from the 2007 and purchase the 2008. I guess it's a win, win situation.

(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 25 2006,06:12)
True I spoke to the dealer that I've been talking to. He said " if I ordered the 2007 Hayabusa which I would be picking up in May 2007 and before I ride it off his lot I find out that the 2008 Hayabusa is an amazing bike he will let me walk away from the 2007 and purchase the 2008. I guess it's a win, win situation.....[/quote][/Quote]
Yeah, as long as you purchase either one from him it's a win, win for the dealer also. So any dealer would absolutely do that for you. Either way you have nothing to worry about.

Well if all of the 07’s are going to have Black Frame and swingarm what will the 07 LE get? Assuming of course that there will be a 2007 LE! Would be great if they offered up a true Limited edition ALA Yamaha R1LE! A factory Busa with light wheels and Ohlins finest would go a long ways towards getting people ready for whatever shows up in the (hopefully near) future.

I know
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

(UR IT! @ Sep. 25 2006,11:22)
(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 25 2006,06:12)
True I spoke to the dealer that I've been talking to. He said " if I ordered the 2007 Hayabusa which I would be picking up in May 2007 and before I ride it off his lot I find out that the 2008 Hayabusa is an amazing bike he will let me walk away from the 2007 and purchase the 2008. I guess it's a win, win situation.....
[/quote]
Yeah, as long as you purchase either one from him it's a win, win for the dealer also. So any dealer would absolutely do that for you. Either way you have nothing to worry about.[/Quote]
Your right on the money

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 25 2006,16:03) Looks like they held the show in Jay Leno's living room.

Sweet bikes though...
Looks kinda small for Leno's living room, dontcha think?

Look at my "Vegas baby" post for all the pictures from the Show!!
firedevil.gif

wow. yawn. so 07 are all equal to what others used to pay for as an "LE"? ? ? And there's nothing BOLD or NEW about solid colors. Oh, I like them, but I like all Busa's usually. This just seems like a no brainer cop out. Hopefully, they are using the extra brain matter for the 08 and the 1495cc, shaft driven, supercharged, turboed, NOSed super busa

Back