Finallyrecieved digital camera

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
I introduced my self on a post that I think Revlis started, saying to introduce your selves, I did but couldn't post any pics due to not having a dig cam I am from Puerto Rico I bought my Blue & silver Busa on June 2003, A dealer here was able to get 14 of these color bikes they sold all of them in less than 1 month. Know lets see if the pics show

IMG_0022_1.JPG

Sweet ass ride man! They should still offer that color here in the US. The blue/silver looks so bad ass with chrome and polishing done. Congrats on the fine ride, bro.  
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071876551 -->

Thanks Bullet for the compliments. I have Learned alot reading your posts. Thanks again

very nice .but now your island must seem too small lol .hope you have some good riding there!i know you weather has to be goodfor it.

Thanks. The riding here is very good, you could pick what you like straight streets, montains with lots of curves I can not complain.

Great looking Busa! The last time I was in PR the drivers there scared me to death. It reminded me of how people drive in Europe. That was mostly in town - I didn't really get out into the country to much. Hopefully there are some places you can go fast there!

Thanks BLU88 & let'er eat. ref drivers in Puerto Rico I think down here they give away licenses, The drivers drive right on top of you I have to be curseing them out everyday. Wendesday they crashed my girls car becuase of not giving distance. Checkout her ride

IMG_0011_2.JPG

very nice bike and i like the wire mesh mod
and i also like the rear brake set up with the nice wheels
all around i give u thumbs up on the bike

Simply Put...............

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
!!!

That busa is just plain beautiful !!!

<!--EDIT|dlrumbl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071889869 -->

only one thing
u need to get rid of the rear mud flap
and the refloctors
then ull be true pimpin
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys for the compliments. Ref mud flap I have an under tail and hugger for almost over 2 month was waiting 2 receive license plate bracket I received it today. Will do mod this weekend or next. Heres a pic. I am putting my dig cam to work

IMG_0028_1.jpg

Very nice...The chrome wheels really set it off, and the rear brake is cool.

Nice pictures.
beerchug.gif

Back