Dallas Motorcycle Show

The dealership took my deposit and said it would probably be towards the end of december but he was gonna try and do some trading around and see if he could swap one of his red/black or blue/silver for a black/silver. I'm just waiting on that phone call and i'm back up on 2. Yeah, BT I went to Zaino's site and ordered that 85$ kit that looked to have all I would need in it.The one at the show was pretty, but there were some scratches and swirls in it, the black is soooo black on that bike I imagine it will be stunning with the zaino on it, though unlike your bike mine will not have any metalflake in it which kinda sucks, I did make it over to the kawas area and they had zome zx-10's but not in your color there was however a black zx-12 that was absolutley stunning with all that flake in it but the 12 just wasn't as comfortable to me as the busa is. Anyways, i'll keep y'all posted and hopefully the next pics I post will be of mine from my driveway.
Jay
I prolly couldn't sleep a wink until I got that call!!! I almost shid in my pants havin' to wait two days to pick up Train because they couldn't get it serviced any quicker. Also had to suffer through waitin' for the Kawi dealer to go pick Da Devil up out of state to get the all black. I have ZERO patience. Once I decide exactly what I want, I want it THEN and THERE. I don't wait well... I can only imagine what kind of mental state I'd be in right now if I had ordered an '05 10 and had to wait on it!
drooling3.gif

Can't wait to see yer pics of the bike in yer driveway, man. Now, get the hair dryer and WD40, and yer tools ready. We want to see 'er without them reflectors and lawyer proof stickers ASAP!
I may be a newbie but there is no way I would post a pic of my personal busa with reflectors or safety stickers and without the zaino treatment. Come on dude I'm not that far outta touch. And ya it's gonna be a tuff wait but like I said earler the original plan was june/july 05 so at least im beating that.
JC

Back