Dallas motorcycle convention!!!

CraZyNOTRT

Registered
Any one from texas going sunday? i cant find any one not working or they have plans.

any they have test drives!
Test ride the all-new 2010 models featuring new vehicle lineups from Can-Am Spyder Roadster, Kawasaki, Star and Yamaha on Saturday and Sunday during daylight

i was told not to by one from there cause there not worth it and to just spend the money on a name brand one when i get it

i have never had any problems with walmart or autozone motorcycle batteries. as long as you charge the battery correct the 1st time it should last. i just dont see the reason to spend 60-80 bucks for a name brand that will only last 3-5 years when i can get one for 34-45$ and last almost the same. but every one has thier prefs

Last edited:
REALLY thats the best news i've had in awhile cause im a broke a!! and family comes before my bike but that i can handle does it have to be a sealed one you know where you cant open the spots where the acid goes

after you put the acid in the battery and charge it and place the plastic strip on it becomes a sealed battery. motorcycle manual shows both kinds being use. it realy dosent matter.
just remember to charge at 1.5 to 2 amps. for about 6 hours
or if you want to rush it 5 amps 1 -2 hours.
recommed slower charging

Last edited:
batteries plus also carries them...mine is still going after 4 years:beerchug: like was stated before...the initial care is the most important

Back