Finallyrecieved digital camera

Very nice love them wheels
smile.gif

sweet ride...love the wheels and polish work!!! Post up some more once you get the tail finished! and lose those stickers on the inner fairings, they take away from the rest of your ride! Nice bike!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. stkr00,Blue-GSX the wheels was the first mode I did and made the bike look awesome. jwcfbd Thank God my girl is ok. tbonebusa I will post pics when I complete mods and hopefully the stickers should be gone by then.

WOW! You and Bullet should open a shop together. Excellent work! Can't wait to see the picks with the new tail and hugger.

Hey arey!!! How is the Sportech windscreen???
I just bought one on e-bay for $ 58.00
I hope to get it as soon as possible!!

how long have you had yours Arey?
I have mine since June, Mine is a 2003 Just 1 dealer here in Puerto Rico was able to get this color. I am glad 2004 is available in that color here in the U.S. Know people think I have a 2004, Ref kanji symbol on grab bar, A friend of mines bought his busa @ a dealer called Super sport motorcycle when I saw it I asked my friend, he gave me there number I called but the owner said he does not sell them he only installs them on motorcycles he sells. Well i got lucky my friend fell in love with the mazda rx8 so he was going to trade in his bike so I offered him to buy it and the rest is history. I tried to find it before I bought it from my friend but could not get it anywhere don't know where that son of a gun sends to make it.

Hey arey!!! How is the Sportech windscreen???
I just bought one on e-bay for $ 58.00
I hope to get it as soon as possible!!
I like it alot looks very nice the only problem is when it rains you can't use it to block of the water since you can't see threw it

Back