DC Metro Riders - General Thread for DC, MD, VA, DE, PA

sorry lycan i could not meet with you guys!

Never had pollen/allergies issue before!
But man! that was a painful experience while riding a bike!
maybe next time

Sent yall a PM I will be out riding today hit me up on the cell! Lets go! 4435063769:thumbsup::thumbsup::welcome:

Would've loved to, but there was just WAAAAAYYYY too much notice on this one. ;)

Actually, had a football game yesterday, so no time to ride. Sure was a great day for it. Where'd ya wind up riding?

Would've loved to, but there was just WAAAAAYYYY too much notice on this one. ;)

Actually, had a football game yesterday, so no time to ride. Sure was a great day for it. Where'd ya wind up riding?

EVFERYWHERE we put around 300 miles on them last weekend im heading out today to ride again fora few hours solo i guess, sent peeps a text djs on his way to nesba, sleepered is working havent heard frm anybody else yall know how to find me...im going down to DC right now then ill head back to Bmore maybe grab lunch at fells and then prob back up towards my way:thumbsup:

As always, appreciate the invite and really wish I was available for riding, but I'm bogged down with house selling stuff today. Maybe next time.

Enjoy the ride!

I think melodic doesnt ride at all :poke:

Time to pick on the guy that stayed home:laugh:

Can't argue TOO much with that statement. Certainly far less than I would like. However, the one ride I have made you were no where to be seen. :whistle::laugh:

Maybe someday soon we'll both be in attendance at a ride...?

Enjoy this great riding weather if, unlike me, you can make the time.

:beerchug:

EVFERYWHERE we put around 300 miles on them last weekend im heading out today to ride again fora few hours solo i guess, sent peeps a text djs on his way to nesba, sleepered is working havent heard frm anybody else yall know how to find me...im going down to DC right now then ill head back to Bmore maybe grab lunch at fells and then prob back up towards my way:thumbsup:

Thanks again for the invitation. I really wish I can make it. Maybe next time. My work schedule is the number one reason why I ride Solo most of the time and ride mostly between 4:00 and 6:00 am. It's really tough when you have to work on Saturdays.

??????whers all my MD Dc peeps...I know you AINT ridin!:whistle::poke:

:bowdown:

Been catching short, spur of the moment (read "found the time") afternoon/evening rides of 100 miles or less lately, searching out twisty/curvy roads just outside of the metro area.

I've mapped out a route that'll take 4-8 hours and go through North Potomac/Darnestown, Point of Rocks then over to WV and back, all through non-freeway roads, the curviest I could see on the maps. Hoping to do that ride on the next good weather Saturday or Sunday.

If anybody is up for it, let me know and I'll try to coordinate with ya.

Also, if anybody's got any planned rides to join up with, post 'em up.

Oh, and if you're doin' bike nights or other events, post that stuff up to!

Enjoy the weather and rides!

Rode to Atlantic City on Friday the 3rd and back to VA Beach on the 4th. That is a little ridin' for you.

Looks like Skinn will be hangin' with the Guilty Ones. I'd consider going but I think instead I'm gonna try and get some riding in tomorrow.

Anybody up for a ride tomorrow? I've got some time and the weather looks good until afternoon evening.

Post up.

I'll be in Busch gardens VA, and Water Country Fri and Sat...if that helps..:rofl:probablky not...hopin to see some boobies in the water park..:rofl:

Weather forecast sucks. Currently, every day for the next 10 days calls for a chance or rain 30% or greater with the exception of Sunday, which is a 20% chance. :mad:

Back