Any MD/V/DC Folks Riding?

We are thinking about riding down and back for the day (Sat)...we will probably only be able to hang out a couple hours to make a 10-12 hour day out of it but would like to come out and play for a few~!~

That's a little much for one day. Come on down and enjoy a full day...someone will have a place for you to crash for the night. If not...lemme know and your welcome to whatever space I have available in my room. Better to do that long ride home after some good shut eye.

That's a little much for one day. Come on down and enjoy a full day...someone will have a place for you to crash for the night. If not...lemme know and your welcome to whatever space I have available in my room. Better to do that long ride home after some good shut eye.

I really appreciate the offer, but depending on who goes we may have a few baby sitters involved, LoL

Might not be able to stay over night...would like to have someone to hook up with once down that way for a few though...PMing cell

Still just a thought, hoping we can actually make it down...right between Maxton trips but gives us a good excuse for a good ride~!~

Well, the more conversation we have the more people want to tow down instead of ride since we will be traveling after dark and it'll cool down a bit...

Is there a good place to park tow vehicles and trailers for the day (in case we do tow)~?~

Well, the more conversation we have the more people want to tow down instead of ride since we will be traveling after dark and it'll cool down a bit...

Is there a good place to park tow vehicles and trailers for the day (in case we do tow)~?~

yeah, riding back through the mountains (I-81 is the best route back to MD) could get a bit chilly at night that time of year. There are plenty of places to park trailers in Robbinsville, the motorcycle tourism keeps that place alive :laugh: That being said, if you are turning around same day, you might want to park farther out, ride the bikes in/out and save yourself hauling down back roads :thumbsup:

Or just come to the Phillips dump your trailer, get some rest and enjoy more than one day of riiding....or we will BEAT you....

Come on Outlaw...tow down and you can pick up Goblin on the way we can all caravan form MD..

Come on Outlaw...tow down and you can pick up Goblin on the way we can all caravan form MD..

I believe we are going to lean towards towing, I'll know more a little closer to the date...right now mines sitting in the garage waiting for parts...

If things work out room wise with towing I certainly won't mind picking up another bike on the way down~!~ :thumbsup:

I believe we are going to lean towards towing, I'll know more a little closer to the date...right now mines sitting in the garage waiting for parts...

If things work out room wise with towing I certainly won't mind picking up another bike on the way down~!~ :thumbsup:

Sweet...touch base with goblin to give him the heads up at least...just in case..I would have room on my trailer but i really really really wanna take my new track bike down:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I got your PM, Outlaw. We'll chat as the time gets near...I'd love to go. We could have a blast there. I have my bike in with Greg at HPC for a couple last things and I should be good to go.

Back