Calling VA, MD, PA, DE Riders

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so Mrs. Lycan will probably hate me for this, at the minimum mad cause she won't be there...OK here's an OPEN invite to any Org members for a get together at my house, no wife or kids so the house is open to crash if we get too "impaired"
laugh.gif
 Free weekend so I figured it would be good to see any Org bretheren, sooo based on a count I can buy food and drink, I'm located right off I-95 Exit 77A if you want to come through party and ride let me know! Directions to follow if anyone's interested!
peace.gif

Edited to add my Cell number if anyone needs it 443-506-3769
peace.gif

peace.gif

Whats up Greg! You're always welcome
beerchug.gif
I'll let you know when I do my "official" summer cookout this year
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Should be noted that Saturday is the intended date of gathering, no money required, drinks and food provided we can hang out, we can ride, we have a local community pool etc, anyone can come up Friday night if they want to ride up. We can do Baltimore Harbor or whatever then go back eat and drink
beerchug.gif
any other questions let me know!

Local weather for me is rain Sat - Mon
sad.gif

Looks like a great time though; wish I could make it...

I'd love to be there.
The problem is the intercontinental flight between our locations. Have a drink on me.

My parents live and I grew up off exit 74 (fallston) on I-95... Next time I bring the bike home for a long weekend I'll let you know.

My parents live and I grew up off exit 74 (fallston) on I-95... Next time I bring the bike home for a long weekend I'll let you know.
Cool bro definitely! Im right off Exit 77 -Rt 7 & Abingdon Rd let me know when you come up we'll go tear it up
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif

peace.gif

peace.gif

peace.gif

Back