15 or so Busa on I-95S leaving the DE/MD tolls

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I saw a large group on Saturday leaving the tolls on I-95 South leaving the DE/MD tolls. There looked to be about 15 Busa or so and some other bikes too... Anyone from here?

I live in DE about 2 min. away, and I don't know what was going on but every body was telling me about that.I wish I knew who it was, because I can't ever find anybody to ride with!!!!!!

I believe this could have been part of the group that rode up from Maryland to Jersey for the Shawn Callahan Memorial Ride out of Blackwood NJ. There had to be at least 150 bikes that rolled up from Maryland! We had almost 400 sportbikes out for that ride it was awesome. Heres a pic of the parking lot that doesnt even do it justice because i couldnt get all bikes in the pic..

0421071324.jpg

(Busajew30 @ Apr. 24 2007,18:28) I believe this could have been part of the group that rode up from Maryland to Jersey for the Shawn Callahan Memorial Ride out of Blackwood NJ. There had to be at least 150 bikes that rolled up from Maryland! We had almost 400 sportbikes out for that ride it was awesome. Heres a pic of the parking lot that doesnt even do it justice because i couldnt get all bikes in the pic..

0421071324.jpg
Tell us about Shawn
rock.gif

Back