DC Metro Riders - General Thread for DC, MD, VA, DE, PA

Weather has improved. Looks like tomorrow is mostly sunny until 4 pm and then it's only partly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain.

Anybody ridin' tomorrow?

If there's a ride to join, let me know. If not, I've got a route that goes through MD, WV, and VA that I've been wanting to get too that runs about 200 miles total.

Let me know! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Im riding down to MIR today. LEaving house at 10:00. GOing around the VA side of the beltway. IM stopping at the Bradock exit for a stretch...expecting around 11:15. HOping to meet up with SKINN and WOOD then to ride the rest of the way down. Hope to see more of you guys on the way or down there.:beerchug:

I don't know if anyone still needs to buy tickets to the show, but use promotional code, teamzg, it will discount each ticket $3.00.:cheerleader:

I don't know if anyone still needs to buy tickets to the show, but use promotional code, teamzg, it will discount each ticket $3.00.:cheerleader:

Are you talking about the international show this weekend? Ill be there Saturday...a bunch of ppl meeting at the Suzuki display @ 2:00.
Thanks for the code!

Where do I go to get tickets? I was going to get them from progressive for $10 but I've since switched my insurance.

Nope......They are calling for the 16" here. So you have fun with 30". The 2 1/4 feet before Christmas was just fine. Glad I got a little ride in on Wednesday.:laugh:

I hope to meet up with you all when spring gets here.

Used one of these to clear a path.
Took a while but it was better than shoveling heavy snow :cheerleader:

Toro-38361-Power-Shovel-7.5-Amp-Electric-Snow-Thrower.jpg

Hey Dj let's play that song keep me dancin..dancin allnight:poke::laugh::laugh::laugh:non ridin FOOL!:poke::poke:

Back