Dayum.... i got hated b/c

Must suck to have nads only the size of BB's. A little common sense will go a long way, no matter what you are doing.

Jealousy is a powerful thing, Welocme to the board and who ever gives you a hard time just F$%K'em and feed em stinky fish!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

when i was teaching my girlfriend some pointers b4 we got "ridin" i would tell her that its all in the wrist
wink.gif

Cagers
mad.gif
if they all got out of our way there would be a hell of a lot less accidents
wink.gif
NO SH*T!

I say that all cars except Limos are officially banned on all of the LA/Orange/Riverside/San Bernardino county area freeways effective immediately!

Can you imagine what it would be like commuting around here if there was only limos and bikes???

Traffic problem SOLVED!

Cagers
mad.gif
wink.gif
NO SH*T!

I say that all cars except Limos are officially banned on all of the LA/Orange/Riverside/San Bernardino county area freeways effective immediately!

Can you imagine what it would be like commuting around here if there was only limos and bikes???

Traffic problem SOLVED!
Plus it would leave the highway shootings to the really accurate. ;)

I got the same comments when I got mine. Just be safe and prove them wrong. My other vehicle is a dodge grand caravan, at times full of kids, but atleast I have a hot a$$ bike! WOOHOO!

get used to it.. didn't you know all sport bikers have death wishes?

course buying a 'busa as your first bike may have spooked em a bit..

just be careful with the thing
Buying a Busa as your first bike has spooked ME abit...
wow.gif

I've been riding bikes for over 24 years...and have loved every minute.....but its a damn dangerous proposition, and one that I sometimes think only about half of motorcyclists are actually really up to. I think the other half are wrecks waiting to happen. Think about it...I'm sure they'res things people do that you think are crazy.......so how sane can going 150+ mph really be, when its pretty much a given your dead if you wreck, and your life's depending on a million mitigating factors that are beyond your control? I love speed as much as the next guy, and see triple digits every time I ride, but lets get real....if you expect people... especially if the Busa's your first bike, to take your word that its perfectly safe, then I think maybe your not seeing the big picture.

Buuut, no one should be insulting you either...there's wayy better ways to get your point across than insults
sad.gif
And unfortunately non-riders will NEVER understand more than "its got 2 wheels...goes really fast...and your just along for the ride till you fall off and die". They don't understand how much control we really have over making the machine safe or not, and they never will till they ride one
wink.gif

So just explain yourself as best you can to the car guys, agree to disagree with the ones that just can't accept it...and enjoy the fastest bike on the planet  
wink.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: "cause' I can make it better, faster, stronger...blah blah"|1116012421 -->

wink.gif

Cagers
mad.gif
wink.gif
NO SH*T!

Traffic problem SOLVED!
Plus it would leave the highway shootings to the really accurate. ;)

Your recieveing comments from people that just don't know on that car site.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115912720 -->

Cagers
mad.gif
wink.gif
NO SH*T!

Traffic problem SOLVED!
Hey , I used to drive a limo...so I agree.
biggrin.gif

Back